Reviews for Sex, Lies, and Superman
Sweet Taloa chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
One of the best stories I've read in a long, long time. I'm still laughing, 10 minutes after finishing and I knew that I had to review just to let you know how thoroughly I enjoyed this. It had the perfect blend of humor and intrigue with plot to make it truly fantastic. It was also remarkably accurate in characterization (loved the part about Clark eating a donut and throwing a paper plane at Jimmy).

Great, wonderful job. This was a fantastic piece of writing.
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I really loved this fic! The part about the dried up fern made me smile.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
That wasvery funny. :)
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Pwahahaha. That was absolutely hilarious. It was a good idea, yes, but you handled it especially well. The ending in particular was perfect. Heh heh. Very very funny.
Willow26 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Well it made me chuckle! Superman giggling!
superlc529 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
LMAO! That was hilarious! Poor Clark! Lois should know better than to listen to Cat. LOL. I loved it. Great Job! :)

Clois Forever! :)
Jez21 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Great story!
MRlovesDC chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I like your story so far, very funny, please finish it.
Ainsley Haynes chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Oh, God, this story is HILARIOUS! Amazing, how nobody came up with it before? I laughed my as off, really! Loved it! Thank you so much for sharing!
JamesTKent chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Cute!

You handled the characters well . . . but I would almost have rather seen it turn into a reveal by mistake - He things she's discovered THE secret, and he starts explaining while she stands there dumbfounded . . .
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Nice and funny ... But I would have expected more romance ... ;-)

btw: I love those scenes where he's only wearing a towel ... *smiles*