Reviews for Misjudged
icywarm chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
Woah. That was a good story.
Alex McM chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
Ryuk is one nasty piece of work. He needs some apples before he goes on a killing spree- oh wait, it's too late!

Great job! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Alex McM chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
They are named convenience stores for a reason (Though thats a kind of nasty one...) Sayu's death and the whole demonic possession reminded me of Higurashi. I bet that was where the inspiration came from! All in all, another great story!
Alex McM chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
I have a bad feeling about this...But I'll read on anyway!
Alex McM chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Intriguing...Something bad is gonna happen, but when? And to whom? I'm enjoying this one! Well done.
caveat lector chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
GAH! Intense chapter, gotta say that. Also, love the Maebara, haha. I see the reference, lol.

Anyway, these last few chapters have been awesome. Especially this one. Seriously, I think I was clutching the edge of the table at the end of this.

Can't wait for more!
fieto chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
Wow, so intense! You really did a good job on this and I like how evil you made Ryuuku, instead of his regular goofy self. :3 It was also rather scary with a good plotline ob
caveat lector chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Hmm. I can't seem to guess what'll happen next. If I know myself, I'll read the next chapter and think "OF COURSE. BRILLIANT."

Heh, anyway, this chapter is really good. It's getting intense already, and I quite like that.

Again, a few typos, but nothing else to point out :)

Can't wait for next chapter!
caveat lector chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Ah, this actually looks really promising!

There are a few things that need a re-reading, such as some typos and things like that. No major things, nothing too distracting, so don't worry about that :)

Also, just a personal thing for me, but the Japanese things didn't sit well with me. Spelling Light's name 'Raito', Sayu saying 'Nii-chan'. But that's a subjective thing, of course. But I do like that you mention Light not usually reading western authors. It's good to see someone paying attention to the location of the story. A lot of authors here write as if it's happening in America (or somewhere else).

It's interesting already, and I'm gonna go read chapter 2 right away. Oh, and thanks a bunch for the mention, heh. (Except I'm a girl, lol)
IKilledMisa chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
I don't want to guess what happens next. I want to read it XD

I can't wait for all the violence and stuff to start though.