Reviews for Primal Instinct
Orlenda chapter 1 . 4/18
Holy Hotness Batman! very very well written!
bellegold89 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
fab :)
Zhian'tara chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I know a fellow SG fan who has issues with the amount of sex in SGU, when we discuss this aspect of the show, we often resort to the code phrase "celebrating life". :D

I agree that when humans are stripped down to the basics it is bound to happen. These primal instincts will come to the fore. After all, love making is also a life making instinct. And these people are clinging to life in every way they can.

Even their names are stripped away here, very well done.
coldqueen chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
You've just made me love this couple, and ship them SO hard.

I love the anonymity of the entire piece, where they could be two people, any two people in any place, but you still manage to convey WHO they are. You don't need names, we can tell just from small details who they are.

Brilliant is what this is.
Mr Evil 37 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Wow, very hot :P

I never really considered TJ and Rush and a possible pairing. Very interesting. In a story like this, description is paramount, and in this you got it absolutely spot on. The uncontrolable lust felt by TJ was conveyed very well, but my mind continues to ponder what is going through Rush's mind...

As always, spelling etc. is perfect. I also really like the idea of sex, the most basic biological urge, being associated with air, food and water as necessary for survival, because when you think about it, it is. Without sex, our race would die out.

And while I am no fan of gratuitous sex in TV shows (SGU has managed to avoid that so far *cough* Torchwood series one *cough*), I do think that it is an important part of very human stories.

Anyway, after another long review, well done, ladypredator :D I love your stories!
Apodrru chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Very sexy :)
Lillz chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
wow, what a pairing! very excellent :)

Lil
Carambar chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Very hot! I like that couple, but I'm not sure TJ would...