Reviews for But sometimes it's a good hurt
Hinotori Fushichou chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Goodness, I was chilled to the bones. It was so d'arvitting creepy and scary and just... UH! Your writing is so good that it doesn't make the fic any less frighteningly realistic.

I truly admire the way you handled the mood and atmosphere so well. It's just...whoa, okay? I'm amazed.

Half of me wants to shiver in terror at the image of evil!Artemis, and the other half wants to squeal like a fangirl at his absolutely alluring pull of darkness. You are awesome.
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This was all good and tingly and horror-y and then... You pulled the punch with the last two paragraphs. Sigh. Sighsighsighsighsighsigh. On the other hand. Chix Verbel as interviewee. YEAH
Electricboa chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
My, my, that is pretty dark. A novel change to see such a grim take on Artemis and Holly.
A Changing Persona chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
The incubus idea is a tad disturbing, but a funny one.
8bob52 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I think this is the only story of yours i don't like.
cattac123 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I really don't think Artemis could EVER hurt Holly in that way... :O (good idea from Chix's P.O.V)
seasprite15 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Oh! Very well written! I really like the outside point of view as seen from a witness.. nice touch. And I love the fact he is a incubi! thanks. :D
birthofthecool chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Wow! THis story is as well written as the rest of your stuff, but you really must have a mean streak to you, considering how some of your stories are really disturbing.

It's just not my taste, I like happy endings and waffiness (is that even a word?, a story can be quite full of drama and hurt, but I need a positive ending.

Still I can't deny the quality of your imagination and your writing skills.
Numbuh six-sixtysix chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That was... Hells, I don’t even know. It was creepy, and disturbing in the extreme. It was a masterful piece of writing, but having said that, it should be placed in a tome of forbidden lore and locked away from those who should not see it. It should not be spoken of freely, only mentioned in hushed whispers. It fulfils any conditions for favouriting... but is precluded by the sheer grim darkness of the subject content.
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Dark. Extremely dark. My favorite kind of dark. ))
GRBanimefreak chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Pain, suffering, a darkness about it that many Artmis Fowl fanfics lack. A projection of artmis as the ultimate evil... very good I like it. :)
FooGriffy chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Yeek. *shudders* That was freaky.
VampHime chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
isnacaevrmasdfghjkl;

is all i can say.
smilesinrain chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I kinda died at those last words. Artemis could actually be an incubus for real. He's evil, hot(in my mind), smart, cunning and well, foul.

I didn't get anything at the beginning, but when I got in to it, I understood, lol :P

Awesome story as always, good work :)
iloveashandquinn chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Omg artemis is evil! Really dark but very good:)