Reviews for One More Night
lovelydrarrylover chapter 19 . 11/26/2014
This story has been such an emotional rollercoaster. For two chapters I was crying my eyes out. Yuo owe me a whole new tissue box. MERTHUR LOVE!
Spoilers-Sweetie913 chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
I see what you did there with Gauis' car. I think only Weasleys drive Ford Angelinas
Aranei chapter 19 . 2/18/2014
I liked it.
Aranei chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
I think Morgana being the murderer is very much in line with her character.
Goodthingtosay chapter 17 . 2/1/2014
Merlin should have commented you look like rough n though save the world guy and it's attractive
Lover of gays chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Love the whole series (:
nanesantos70 chapter 19 . 5/11/2013
you are amazing! hot, lovely, angst, but still a incredible fic!
jonathan chapter 19 . 5/8/2013
I read it all in one sitting and my only thing is you moved through what could have been 1)60 chapters in 19 I wish there was more detail in everytthing from the sex to the new car but over all it was enjoyable
kie-chan214 chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
I love it i really do
Its alittle sad atfirst. So much drama
I actually was only going to read the first chapter today but i just couldn't stop
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 19 . 3/24/2013
Nice story! Although I'm not used to the story that Merlin was the one on top and denied his feeling toward Arthur, most of slash stories were the other way around.
JelloStix chapter 19 . 1/24/2013
That became a little dark at the end, it's kinda a nice chnge from the fluff i other fics especislly since at like chapter ten I thought to myself; I hope the rest of this isn't just cavity worthy sweetness.
JelloStix chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
First of all, seven chapters in and I'm becoming increasingly frustrated at Merlin's persistant stubborness. However I'm intrigued in this sort of role reversal you've got going on, what with Merlin being a prat and Arthur being vulnerable.
Merlocked18 chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
Lol at author's note:-) BBC made Merlin suffer worse though, so no worries. Thanks for a moving story!
Merlocked18 chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
"Out you come" - good line!:-)
flojotopia chapter 19 . 5/22/2012
This was so amazing. One of my favourite FanFictions ever. The plot line was original and your grammar and spelling were both impeccable, something not a lot of authors on here can say. I loved everything about it. The whole side plot with Sophia was so sweet as well; it would not have been as moving or deep without that. I also loved how you took Morgana's dark fate in the show and turned it into something slightly less evil, but still kind of bad. Siriusly. This was amazing.