Reviews for Virtue
godess bubbles chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
That was so sad, and yet sweet! I like good Morgana! Who are the doms in the relationships? I loved it!
Mistress of the Words chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
This was lovely It's really cool to see it from different point of views :) Wonderful job Nyx!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
loved it!
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
I like it from Arthur's POV.

Say, I noticed something odd. Why is Gaius angry with them, and why don't they care? The way he just says "Alright, Merlin, you can take it from here. Good day." I mean, it's obviously not been a good day, so he seems to just be excusing himself with a completely inappropriate stock phrase and fleeing. Usually he would hover over Arthur until Merlin called him on it, making doubly sure Merlin knows exactly how to care for the abrasions, and that they have everything they need, and then he would start telling Arthur about how he shouldn't have done that, but it was a very brave thing and Gaius is proud of him, but to stand up to Uther like that only breeds trouble, and... Well, you know. Gaius' usual. Maybe he's restraining himself because he knows it's not the time and is he got started he wouldn't stop until he'd said all that, and that's why he's being so short?
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
Love it! (Poor Arthur...)
Maria chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
This is amazing. I really loved it.
CrayonsPink chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
Very, very good job. I liked it a lot!
unicorndiva chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
Fantastic! Amazing! Brilliant!
ForzaDelDestino chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
I loved the quiet intimacy of the ending. Great story.
PandaBaby87 chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
aaw
May Eve chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
This is fantastic! Will you be doing a sequel? Either way, I love this to bits. Well done! I love all the sympathy for Arthur, the "Thy kingdom come" comment and the Morgana and Gwen bit:
ManaMadeleine chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
I actually winced when I was reading this! It's so vivid, I love your style! And Arthur and Uther's relationship is just heart breaking! Poor Arthur, and poor Merlin!

Looking forward to the next post!
ForzaDelDestino chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Very well done! And very dramatic. Your chapter made me feel genuine anger toward Uther, and pity for Arthur (and Merlin). To my way of thinking, Uther truly deserves to have something bad happen to him.
MakotoJinx chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Ow, gosh! That was very dramatic! Half way through the lashings I felt great hatred for Uther.

I love the line "Arthur’s hatred spread to the guards, the executioner, the whip, the scaffold, everything when he heard Merlin whimper in time with the sounds of his own pain on this strike." It really shows their love.

I also liked, "He heard only silence from Merlin, and hoped this was a good thing." It really plays on the drama.

Great last line.