Reviews for Of Families
Ygrain33 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Oh, evil, evil woman! How can you do that to us readers and stop at this point? Continuation, please, please!
LotusofAvalokitesvara chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I can't see Morrigan calling Alistair charming.

I always had a suspicion that Morrigan was secretly in love with Alistair.
Ange De Crystale chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
This was brilliant! I don't think there are enough Morrigan stories out there even though there is so much potential in her character. Please write the sequel. I would very much like to see how that works out. Haha, "Stop brooding!" I love Morrigan.
Aeir-Ravenia chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
i would literally PAY to see the conversation between Morrigan and Alistair about this. brilliant. :)

seriously.

no sequel? -pouts-
Traxits chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
You know, I love Morrigan. I really do. And I love how she really does seem to care for the PC in her own way, and you've managed to capture how I view her perfectly.
RI100014 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Just funny. Yes Morrigan we really think you are a heartless bitch from which there is no hope of humanity's civil return. And now you tell us emphatically that you don't want this to be a gesture that you care about them, or that you actually acknowledge those sick little doe-ful eyes the two of them send to each other on a daily basis...

Uh-huh. Your heart is void and your chest ice-cold. lol.

Till next time... adios.
Lucidique chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I promise I'm not stalking you. :( I just like your writing. A lot. :D I loved this interaction with Morrigan! I really didn't care much for her at first, but she kinda grew on me after a while, oddly enough. She always tries to be so guarded and distant, but the more she opened up to you, the more I came to actually like her. And I love what you did with her here. She's trying to do something "nice", in her own way. Tell me, have you taken over writing the Dragon Age novels yet? No? You better get right on that, y'know. ;)
OfficerDonNZ chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Ouch! Poor Alastair, it is a bit of a low for him. Hmm acutally I could see Morrgan doing something like that. Very nicely done :)