Reviews for Mission Rose
Guest chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
Omg that was the best series I have ever read. but I kinda got confused with the chapter 4 and 5. But other than that it was really good.
jedikathryn chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Love your stories. I would like to type out your remaining stories for you and give you full credit. The only credit I would take would be for typing them out and grammar corrections. If interested please contact me at . I am looking forward to hearing from you. Please let me know either way. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Anon chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
I LOVE all of your stories and I love this arc. I really hope you come back and post more stories. I know it can seem bleak when ppl don't review but sharing your writing with the world is special and we're thankful to read it, even if we don't always review. I've read all of your stories but this is my first review bc I couldn't pause from reading them. Please write more. You're so very talented!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
I love your stories and hope you will go back to writing them in the near future. If you need someone to type for you let me know. jedikathryn
omichiri6183 chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
are you going to write more for this series?
tigress eyes chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
Alright, so I just have to say that I have spent the last five days reading your stories and I am so happy with them XD I did nothing else but read all 17 stories and I'm sorry that I didn't review them all; I just had to get through the stories! I am sad that this arc will not be continued, but if you ever decide to keep on writing, I will definitely be there to read the next installment. I have grown to love this series of yours! Thank you so much for writing it.
Willow Gilkes chapter 10 . 4/26/2012
Your story is amazing and I have half a mind to beat the crap out of anyone who flamed you and made you stop writing! People need to realize you weren't born just to create a story for them when they wanted it! You have a life too and people need to respect that! I really wish there was a way your story could continue. I'm already having withdrawals
MakaiisHome chapter 10 . 3/19/2012
Great Stories. I am surprised that the korime haven't made an aperance about hiei or his kids. How about Karasu it would be a complete surprise if he showed up. What about their friends? What happened to them? Wouldn't they ask koenma if he could make Hiei's and Kurama's friends demons like it was wished for on Kurama and shiori or ask the the sayiens to make a couple of wishes for them to be demons? What ever happened to Hatanaka and his son Shuicchi? Did shuicchi want to stay with his dad or his stepmom and stepbrother? If shuicchi did want to stay with his stepmom how come he didn't come with them to makai? If he decided to stay with his dad until he was of legal age did he want to stay with his stepmom and stepbrother? If so would they take him to makai and if they did would he want to be a demon if he was given the option?
Rinnie1215 chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
Hey girl!

I've only discovered this fandom about a year ago and have been reading all kind of kurama/hiei fics since then. I saved this one for last. Not because I didn't like the summary or something but because it was so long. No matter though...I now had a holiday with a lot of free time so I read all your arc stories.

I must say that from every completed fic I've read this is my favourite. It is amazing how you made new and interesting characters and I loved how you worked out the relation between hiei and kurama. Loved it. L.O.V.E.D. I.T. So I owe you so many thanks for writing this up. Had I known it would be this good.I would have read it waaaaaay earlier..

So forget about that stupid flame..because it's just that...stupid. Writing all this up keeping up with real life is a lot of work and takes time. People who don't have patience should just only read completed things and stop nagging already.

No flames from me honey...just a lot of thans...a lot of praise..and a lot of love. Please do continue your writing...whether it be for this arc or a new fic (please hiei/kurama) because talent like yours shouldn't go to wast.

You are amazing...remember that!

Kisses Rinske
Raynewolfe chapter 10 . 12/7/2011
This by far has been the best story arc I have ever read. it was so fucking AWESOME! It should be a Yu Yu Hakusho mini series it's just that good. I hope the arc continues cause I would love to read about Toushi and Kaihei starting a family of their own. AWSOME JOB! Keep writing.
snowflake chapter 10 . 12/1/2011
I don't want this arc to end! D: You once inspired me to write so I want to inspire you to contine!
Kagome-san chapter 10 . 11/26/2011
Sadness! Come back and post the rest of your stuff!

I loved reading all of your stories. _
Dragonflame chapter 10 . 11/24/2011
I'm so sad you're stopping. I loved this series. This series was one of the better written fanfiction I've ever read.
fireywolfchild chapter 10 . 11/13/2011
Dragon-Lady,

Firstly, I would like to congratulate you on your adoption! I'm adopted myself, so I know how hard it is to adopt, I've seen the paperwork! Lol. I'm very happy for you! I have a feeling you will be a wonderful mother!

As for that horrible flame, it is just that, horrible. I love your stories, i've been following you since the first story of Love's Destiny, when I first read it in 2005, I happily wait for the next addition to the story! You are a writer worth waiting for, your stories have a lot of heart in them. I enjoy your writing very much and I hope that one flame doesn't keep you from doing something you love to do, and are good at doing! Life has a way of getting in the way of things, but keep doing what you love! Don't let cranky naysayers get you down, prove them wrong! And don't worry about that flamer, with all of the times I have reread your story for fun, You've already proven him wrong.

You are a wonderful writer, and I hope very much to read more of your stories! Congratulations once again on your little blessing!

-Hope to hear more,

-Wolfchild
meme chapter 10 . 11/11/2011
I can't belive i'm begging,but please, PLEASE dont't stop with the stories!i love kurama and hiei and your stories as well,i almost cried whwn i heard you're finished with this CONTINUE!