Reviews for And So We Run Redux: Part I
Like it :)
anonime chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
Like it!
mountain mama chapter 15 . 11/21/2012
I loved this story. I love the thought of Madge and Gale. I'm glad in your story she didn't die in the bombing.
swimmer07 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I like the start!
her illusion chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
oooh,nice! and the last chap has such an adorably awkward note lol..drooling on ur bf's chin and having his mum talk to you.. xD
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Eeeeewww! What a sicko!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Ooooowwww
SrpiaEahn chapter 14 . 4/21/2012
"His arms squeeze my waist. "Hell's teeth! You sink like lead."

I cough up some creek. "Thank you. Just what every girl wants to hear."

HAHAHAHAHA that is gold.

(Sorry for these pointless reviews)
SrpiaEahn chapter 10 . 4/21/2012
"But can Bristel set a snare in his sleep? Could he really take care of her? He's my best friend, but those things have to be considered objectively. Truth to tell, I could take better care of her than he could. I already am."

Bahahaha I love protective/mildly possessive Gale trying to convince himself that these are the reasons he's ticked.
SrpiaEahn chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I might have reviewed before, can't really remember, but I just want to say that I LOVE the beginning. LOVE LOVE LOVE. So ominous, so beautifully written. My heart literally sank to the pit of my stomach.

- Sera
SJlikeslists chapter 15 . 4/7/2012
Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to create and share this story.
SJlikeslists chapter 14 . 4/7/2012
Hmm . . . is Madge out of secrets to share now? :)

Gale's concluding statement about not keeping track was a wonderful note to end on.
SJlikeslists chapter 13 . 4/7/2012
I can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate the touch of Gale throwing up. Perfectly crafted.
SJlikeslists chapter 12 . 4/7/2012
Talking so they are both on the same page - good.

Only marginally successful swimming lessons - cute.

The return of evil bad guys - grrrr.
SJlikeslists chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
I like this soul searching time for Gale. Everything isn't simple, and you didn't treat it like it was. Good job.