Reviews for Secrets in the Form of a Girl
KoreanMusicFan chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
i'll follow the story just to stay updated with it.
bloody-rose-love chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
PLZZZ MAKE MORE ITS SOOOOOOOO GOOD AND AWEOME XD
unexpected sabotage chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I'm so confused right now like what time line would this be under and what's Kira's backstory?!
pokermaniac039 chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
i like this story!
Child-1763 chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
Hahahaha, i love this story, love the character Natsumi, keep up the great work.
saya420 chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
great story. im looking forward to the next chapter to come out, so until then ja ne.
tsuirakuangel chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
great story...cant wait for the next chapter...plz update soon
Little-Trina chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
omg this story is great... it is realy going somewere and im haveing fun reading it lol

i cant beleve the end hehe i wonder what sasuke would do next and if he find's out lol funni :)

plez keep wrighting cant wait for next chapter lol

and great reaction for pinky lol i dont realy like here much but her reaction was pricless :P

and i want to know more on what happend on here date lol cant wait great job it has kept me griped so far x
sapphire11224 chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
great story.

you mentioned how the femnaru likes sasuke in the second chapter so who is her boyfriend?
The-Phoenix-Maiden chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
WOW If Sasuke finds out and if he has a crush on her it will be brotherly rivilry!
The-Phoenix-Maiden chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
think-pink-jess chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
awesome story i cant wiat for the next chapter.
god of all chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
RIOSHO chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
LMAO! ITACHI! DUDE THAT WAS GOLD! AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HER REAL SKILLZ ARE! _
LadyLament chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
WTH how could you leave it off like that

"Uchiha itachi"

I mean come on I want juicy details! Wait a minute *gasp* Im starting to act more like a girl curses for a good story *runs away*

LadyRead*