Reviews for Fighter
venis-envy chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Yeah, I'm here too. All over your shit this morning.

Love the Darksper. Very sad though. Poor Alice. Stupid boys. Always sticking that thing where it doesn't belong.
Nerdlee chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This is probably going to be a waste of your time to read. Because I loved your prose; your skill. I didn't NOT like this. But at the same time I didn't like it either. I'm not quite as good at putting emotions into words as you are. It was lovely and delicate and earthy and so damned sad. I loved reading it. But it still broke my heart. I wanted Jasper to have someone to stick with him and run beside him and tell him who it would be okay to hunt while she went off and snacked on deer and broke her heart and made herself sick. But still, I think that would have been even worse than the simple parting you gave them.

~Mia
Faeriesquasher chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Fantastic!
TwiCarol chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
WOW! This was an absolutely spectacular read. Very well written. This Jasper damn near took my breath away. Your take on Darksper is original and amazing. Thank you so much for sharing it. I'm about to rec this on a new blog I am involved with - .com - for our Sunday's One Shot Wonders post.
AvaConner chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Oh, wow! I really liked this. I love Jasper/JR and to write Jasper dark like this is just...great for me.

Not to mention it was well written. lol.
soonermom chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
O...very interesting take on Jasper! It's different than most of the Jaspers I've read, but I liked it. It was refreshing. Like we finally got a chance to see how Jasper really feels about giving up human blood and what it costs him. I like how you made this Jasper want to be true to what he is. He tries for Alice, but in the end his thirst for human blood wins out. I especially liked the use of his talent when killing. Very nicely done!
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Great story, I really like how you wrote Jasper. Loved it!
CircleOne chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Holy angsty Jasper goodness, Batman!

So perfect in it's abstract simplicity, Chickalicious, not even a Jella fic and it's ranking among Get Me To You for me. I love it, I love it, I love it.

I think you captured the tortured "vegetarian" Jasper so completely and perfectly here, that I am in awe. It pinpoints exactly what you could imagine he would feel, going from a life of humans, to a life of animals, and the difficulties he would face in even attempting to change, knowing he would never be able to.

It's absolutely amazing. Thank you for writing it!

I love you!
walkingwithgiants chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
i loved this.
bella c'ella luna chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
this hurt my heart!

the blood play was really, really hot...i honestly don't understand why it isn't more popular in the fandom! i've been considering dabbling in it in my next story.

but then...poor jasper...the struggle...but the hotness, too. but alice *cries*

not a real cryfest but i really enjoyed this. wonderfully written!
saveahorse chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Excellent writing as always. Thanks.
kirifox chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
OMG, one of my favorites! Are you planning on this being a one-shot, or will there be more? I would love to see him get back with Peter and Charlotte.
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I love this story. I love Darksper. Oh fuck it, who am I kidding? I love any Jasper, particularly any Jasper you deign to dole out to me! Thank you for sharing him with us.
drkvctry chapter 1 . 11/16/2009

i love jasper and always hoped he could just do what he wanted
Minerva.May.I chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I have no idea where this is going, but so far, it is really good. Jasper alone on the road, sans Alice - I'm in.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »