Reviews for Fighter
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Oh, wow. You rec'd this to me at ADF and I really like it!

Tormented Jasper, but he's found a way to make it work for himself. Much as, naturally, I'm against the whole "humans are food" thing, I do believe he's doing his best with making his victims as...content...as possible.

There you go. You'ver written a vampiric serial killer go good that I SYMPATHIZE with him!

Yes, Darksper...

But...

I still kinda like him.

LJ
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Oh poop! Complete? That's it? But I want more adventures of our dark stripper seducing anti-hero. More! Please? The stripper part was teh super duper hot. If I was Jasper that's exactly what I'd do all day. And if I was that girl I'd quite happily follow him down a dark alley and die happy. Fantastic little story. You also perfectly captured my feelings on Alice, who usually infuriates me, but managed to make her ever so slightly sympathetic. Probably because I didn't feel like I was being pushed to like her.
shelbron chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Amazing story. I really love your writing style. It's so expressive and intense.
zeewriter chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Darksper... I love Darksper. This was so good and well written as always. Much more realistic than SM too. Really, she keeps talking about his want for blood, you know he's had lots of slip ups. Great job girl *hugs*
krismom chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Well it's no wonder he left her...she called him Jazz. We hate that!

Srsly though- love this story. It's twisty and tender and so, so damn good.
LaViePastiche chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
You don't know if I'll like it? Are you kidding, it was awesome. Great job with canonsper...I can totally imagine this happening and I love when people explore is darker side. Brilliant way to set the scene, and his justification for the sex during feeding - it all makes sense.

I too wondered why he never just used his gift to take away their fear.

Awesome, awesome job bb. I love the way you write Jasper - is it selfish that I never want you to write anything else? Probably, oh well.

Hehehe.

And this is what I call an acceptable level of Jalice. Partic. given the canon situation. I am glad I didn't wuss out like a baby, lol.
ElleCC chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Ooh, I love it! I adore good Vampser and find it difficult to find. It doesn't hurt that I think this scenario is entirely realistic. Alice was his center and he tried to do things for her, but after time, wouldn't that become burdensome? Wouldn't you become resentful? I think so. Particularly if Alice is as manipulative as I think she could be. (Love this: "Alice and her visions, which I had come to discover were often half-truths, guided more by her heart than her gift.")

Very nicely done. You write lovely Jaspers. Thanks for sharing it with us )
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3