Reviews for The Truth
timano chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I liked this story! I wasn't sure about it, thought it like so many others I've read-but the end still took me by surprise somehow! It was the way you didn't come right out and *say* who the girl is, but a last name and a misplaced tongue implies it perfectly well.

10 out of 10 stars.
PhoenixRe chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Nice one.

Also nice change with the thing with the eyes. This time is the Doctor seeing them elsewhere not someone in the Doctor's
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Great work! I love that Rose and the Doctor's (the Human one I am thinking) daughter came to tell him what he needed to know. :)

Danae
fromwolfgang chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
That was great! And I really think he needs a companion. Waters of Mars just pissed me off. I wanted to punch RTD in the throat. Happy Holidays!

Kayla
ladylaytonx chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
That was lovely to read. Well written. The Doctor does need someone and I hope the writer's do ten justice. The twist of the girl being Rose's daughter is kinda brilliant. Not many people could make him stop in his tracks like that.x
BananaBabe903 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I didn't see WoM, but I read about it... and it gave me goosebumps about Ood Sigma. Anyway, this was absolutely brilliant. Fantastic use of language, and I loved the ending. :)
Xx-Bolly-xX chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
So that was Rose and Doctors daughter. aw :D That was really sweet :0) But hey did ya see the preview for the next one (x-mas special) Master an Donna return :DD oh and its the end of tenent :'(
Anika chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
OMG! I dont't know what to say... this was just... brilliant! ;)
Novindalf chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
*gasps*

Sophie /Tyler/...?

As ever, fantastic )
SmooGirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
You, missy, are evil. EVIL! How could you write something as brilliant as that and just stop it there! Evil! But it was awesome! :D x
Pookyilicous chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Oh my, Rose's child?

hugs for the Doctor... Brillant addition to the water's of mars :)

Pooky x
YesterdaysFuturesMemories chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

I think you should write a sequel!

even if this is a one-shott, it is soo god !
hidingthetruthbehindamask chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
amazing!how can you make this a one shot! I want more now!
voldyismyfather chapter 1 . 11/16/2009