Reviews for Mortal Instruments Next Top Model
I ship Sebastian and Rapheal
Daughter-of-Raziel chapter 13 . 1/28
I'm starting to ship things I've never considered shipping before.
Elizabeth Fayes chapter 6 . 1/24
oh my gosh this chapter made me laugh soo many times!
Jace with a kangaroo? Simon with a flamingo? LMAO!
I loved this idea so much and ... Sebastian himself almost seems gay.
Anyways this chap. was priceless! lol.
Lizbeth
thecathaswalkedi chapter 15 . 1/20
There's more right?...RIGHT?!
I'm not u chapter 15 . 1/9
This fanfic is amazing. It got me laughing for two days straight. I started reading this yesterday. I love how every character is portrayed perfectly. I started laughing very loudly at the part where Valentine bothers the homeless to join the circle. The part where Magnus said someone tried to drown him was so touching. The Sebastian/ Raphael bromance is snjakisoslsldkjdhejwkakakkaoao. Update, when you have the time to.
erinlightwoodbane chapter 15 . 1/2
Hey, I just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE this fanfic, I've read it over 5 times now because your writing is incredible. I'm not sure if your updating again but please please do. If not, could you tell me who won the competition? AND BY THE ANGEL, ALL OF THE MALEC NEARLY MADE ME PASS OUT! I've got to say out off all of the TMI characters in the book, Alec is defintley my favourite! Alec is my favourite fictional character! 4
manibarilo chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
I love the TOFU thong! And that Alec vas the dirtiest mind!
Sunshine chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
I like your story a lot but it seems like it's centering around Alec and Magnus and honestly I think everyone want clary and jace. All the chapters have been Alec and magnes minus a couple clary and haves and simon. But like 20 have been Alec and I'm getting bored. No more gayness. I don't nimd gay people, but all this boy on boy stuff is disgusting. No more boy or I'm gonna throw up. Boo gay
Guest chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
Yes I enjoyed and I'm really sad there isn't more but such is life.
The story was amazing! Though sometimes the characters were a bit OOC, the humor and random jokes (especially Simon) were so good I completely forgive you.
I really like how you portrayed all the characters (OOC in my eyes, but maybe that's just because my idea of them is different) and were less like alec is sooo socially akward and simon is sooo dependent on clary and jace is sooo not over the top dramatic, and everything.
I thought all the photoshoot ideas were genius, you almost killed me with the Simonflamigos combination (me trying not to laugh and failing miserably) and Raphaels attitude.
And this movie, and the haircolour drama. I kinda suspected Alec had wash-away dye but I didn't think Jace and Isabelle had aswell.
And yeah it was just really really really really really good and fun and awesome!
BTW I love the way you portrayed Raphael and Sebastian especially the economic discussion.
Also I loved 'your' Alec. And Simon and his squirrels and Valentine with his plans and random family ties. and Aline I was so sad she left. And Meliorn and his sloth. and the Seelie queen.
And pretty much anybody else.
Well I guess you got the general message, but here especially for you a summary:
You're a genius!
weeshka101 chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
Is this fanfic going to be continued?
LucieManette17 chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
I hate to be this person, but in this chapter, when Raphael says "Buenos noche" it should be "buenas noches". Sorry, I'm a know-it-all, but I really love this fanfic even though I've never seen ANTM.
jacelover103 chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
great ending to such an awesome chapter. and I have a question do you think it is weird to call Seabastian Joanathan or what bec when I mention Seabastian I call him Joanathan instinctively and my friends think im weird? pls tell me
jacelover103 chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
awwwwwwwww Malec fluff! 3 I just love that ship so much! XD great chapter though
jacelover103 chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
that is so cool that alec can do that! and I think valentine has a fave which is joanathan prime. and do you think im weird if I call seabastian joanathan? pls do tell
jacelover103 chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
thought that was awesome that someone could do that and create a master piece