Reviews for Big Trouble Comes In Small Packages
Luna Lillyth chapter 9 . 7/25
Ha ha ha! This is cute and amusing. Very well done! :)
Rosialette001 chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
:) Funee.
Pokemon67 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I was enjoying the story so much I was sad when I was coming to the end, then I saw that buitiful 9 on next to the chapter button! I was so happy! This is a really good story!

Happy writing!
Princess Moonheart chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Cool story!
DragonEmerald98 chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
Yay! I can't wait for more! Please make Demyx and Axel turn into kids again! But with Xion awake- I can't wait to see her reaction! Update soon, pretty please!

And when both Roxas and Xion were begging Axel to be on the clock tower, I was instantly reminded of an LOLCat picture that showed a cute kitten and a caption that said something along the lines of "Mah kyootness! Resistance is futile!"I Haha- Axel and Demyx (especially Demyx) are suckers for little Roxas and Xion!
DragonEmerald98 chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
Aww- awesome! Is it weird that, right before reading this chapter, I was about to explain the concept of Isa and Lea and Saix and Axel to my younger sister, when I realized- she was playing my copy of Birth By Sleep at the moment. RIGHT before the battle with Terra and Aqua helping Ventus. So, if this story and me talking about them wasn't coincidental enough, I finally REALIZED that she was at that point. Talk about coincidence.

"All rejuvinated Nobodies must be accompanied by an adult at all times (or Roxas)-" That was hilarious!
puppylove98162 chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
All were amazing! Keep writing!
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
I know that it says complete, but I hope that you continue this! :D I really like it! :D -AJSK
Kai-Alaric chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
Loved that chapter! Loved it even more when I saw it was updated on my birthday :)

It looks like your writing style has changed a bit. I like it!
Cherry82 chapter 9 . 11/8/2011
OMG, OMG...I had to do a double take when I got an email on my Blackberry and saw that you updated this story. I was so so very happy, and this chapter was amazing, as you are darling. Yay!
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 9 . 11/8/2011
Darkness on the Horizon Leader chapter 9 . 11/8/2011
Yay! You updated! I LOVED this chapter! Demyx spoils the kids so much, it's so adorable!

Awesome work, I'm so happy you decided to continue this! _
Chaos's Prototype chapter 9 . 11/8/2011
Awesome! You updated! :D Great chapter! :D
origami-dove chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
I really liked how this ended...but now I have nothing to read :'(. Please write some more disciplinary stories, you're really good at it!
origami-dove chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
I really like this chapter, I thought it was the best yet. It honestly nearly made me cry at the end even though it wasn't sad...I would make a terrible nobody ;)