Reviews for Slashy time
Kitty Howell chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
I was a little confused with this chapter. They both seemed to be going back and forth about how they felt about one another.

The chapter was better than the previous two, though, so I can't complain.
Kitty Howell chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
I've always thought the two would make a cute couple. I'm revisiting Clean House right now so I'm super excited for small slashy moments in them. Cause I'm weird like that...

This chapter was pretty good, the better of the two if I may say. There were still a lot of things that I wished were arranged differently to make the story flow better, but it was better. Despite my distaste for writers usually putting themselves in their writings, yours was small and funny and I enjoyed it very much.
Kitty Howell chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
All right, despite it being against the rules to write and post stories about real people, I couldn't stop myself from looking for one.

I didn't like the - how it started - sorta thing, cause flashbacks are usually annoying, especially when the scene happened just moments before. Your writing could use some cleaning up to make it look prettier, but overall the first chapter wasn't bad. I would like to see another Matt/Mark story...
Dewdrop50 chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
I have been looking for fanfiction of this show for a while and yours is the first and only one I have come across and I have to say I LOVE it and I hope you update again.