Reviews for Bruised verse: Bruise Pristine
KindKelsey chapter 1 . 6/15
I love this series sooo much. Your an extremely talented author!
Deanfan4ever123 chapter 11 . 12/21/2015
Omg.. This is so amazing, and this is my second time reading this... I love this story so much.. And it's actually really cute how the boys rub off on each other so much, and influence each other so greatly!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
This story is amazing, apart from a few minor grammar issues I'm crying like a freaking baby right now
sunshine102897 chapter 38 . 11/1/2015
Dude, this story was awesome.
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 39 . 9/14/2015
i have been crying non stop reading this story and i absolutely love it.
Thank you so much for writing this, it was beautiful and you have managed to capture the codependent relationship of the boys perfectly. I fucking love this!
Deanfan4ever123 chapter 39 . 7/31/2015
I absolutely loved this! I've never actually had the patience to even read a story with over 20 chapters, and I got to say this is the first one that had me hooked the entire time. I loved the way you described things, and the emotions you put into it. This is amazing work, so keep writing more!
Deanfan4ever123 chapter 20 . 7/30/2015
I got to say, I absolutely love this! And my favouritest part about it is that this wasn't completely AU, and you still put hunting in there, which sets this story apart from the others! Great job!
JustAnotheNerd chapter 39 . 6/17/2015
One of the best stories I have read in ages! I love this book with a passion, and the author is one of the most amazing authors in the world. I hope that this author goes into writing professionally. By far a must read!
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
You probably figured this out already, but I just thought I would answer your question about the art. I noticed I couldn't pm you, so I'm reviewing instead:-) I know there is Tumblr that a lot of fanfic art has been posted on. I don't know whether or not you can do it on Archive of our Own. But did you know you do have the option to post a cover photo for your fics? Like I said, you probably already figured it out. But there are photo options in your account. I am looking at all this on my phone, so I can't see if you got a photo for this since I don't see photos in mobile format...anyhow, maybe that helped? :-) I love the story btw. I am looking forward to finishing it and I'll leave another review later.
WhereMiseryLies chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Omg, this story. Its amazing but my eyes seem to be leaking
Guest chapter 29 . 10/15/2014
Most definatly :)
TotallyRoseTyler chapter 26 . 9/23/2014
I loved that movie! :D I also love the author (Roald Dahl pronounced:Rule Doll [Norwegian]. Also by Roald Dahl: Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, and Boy: Tales Of Childhood) :)
TotallyRoseTyler chapter 25 . 9/23/2014
Let me guess, ghost Roy?
TotallyRoseTyler chapter 23 . 9/23/2014
Poker IS fun, though. Even if my mom isn't terribly happy my friend taught me how to play.
TotallyRoseTyler chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
I could literally feel my heart breaking. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT COULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN UNTIL I READ THIS! It hurts!