Reviews for Servant
ashley1012414 chapter 1 . 9/18
I especially loved this story. If Merlin had been revealed in S2E1 everything would've been so much easier. I love the concept of Merlin letting Emrys take control of himself. I have never seen Emrys used in that fashion. Overrall, nice story
i love it
canadian lamp chapter 1 . 1/30
Aw, that was cute, thank you for that. i read some of your other stuff too and youve made some really good stories, thank you.
My-name-is-a-drug-legit chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
I loved the concept, and the double voices thing, since I've always loved that in movies. The ending was nice, too. I'm not in the best reviewing condition, so sorry if this doesn't sound very appreciative.

This story is now in favorites.
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I really liked this. I was so afraid you'd keep Merlin from getting better. I also wished it kept going. But I feel that way about all the good fics. :)
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
That was both awesome and adorable!
JustMeandAlwaysWillBe chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
You should do more. PLEASE!
tasneembhuiyan chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
So sweet!
Loulou2a chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
It's a very good alternative end of the episode and I love it. Arthur learn for Merlin and accept him.
WeirdGirl369 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I really liked this.
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I love it! I've never read a story where Merlin gets taken over by Emrys.
Please write more like it!
Titania Faith chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
OMG. This was soooo fantastic... but I'm like.. xD So upset. Because, it ended, and I don't know what happened with Uther, or anything! ARGH. O: I'll imagine it ended fantasticcallyyy.
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I don't mean to be rude or pushy, but as someone who doesn't enjoy slash, I would appreciate it if you would put a warning in your summary about the slash content. At some point before the reader gets to the actual story, there should be a warning if there is any slash or sexual content. Thank you.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Fantastic story XD

'Arthur seemed to shocked to react' - too shocked
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Interesting! I like what dialogue you chose to include from the episode. I thought the Declarations of Love at the end were a bit sudden, I guess cause there wasn't that much slash leading up to it. But anyway, it was an enjoyable read.