Reviews for Time Enough for vacation
Reader101w chapter 15 . 4/2/2010
Great story,

So James and Cindy are starting to feel towards each other, who'd have thought?

Nice work on the references to earlier stories.

Seems like a lot of open ends are left in the past, but I probably should read 'Family chats' first before commenting on that.

I hope to read more on the James and Cindy stories soon

Keep up the good writing,

reader101w
soulman3 chapter 15 . 12/4/2009
I know James felt dumb for not thinking the letter sooner.?

Now face their about dispairing into , more like what where they doing days alone in a one bed apartment.

Which make wonder what would of happend if the police didn't caught revealing they're feelings for each other.

Acourse I know they would of done nothing at the they're good if they where force to stay living together over months they are teenagers after all.

I wonder what Shego mean about tiny's future?
Pat Squared chapter 15 . 12/4/2009
I cannot wait until it is time for the talk.

I can see Shego, with plasma on full blast, threaten James with the ultimate threat to his happy parts. Kim promising to unleash 16 kinds of kung fu upon Cindy. Ron and Drakken are hiding in the corner trying not to laugh. Ron since his son is becoming a man and Drew because he is tramatized from all the times Shego almost turned him into charcoal bits.

Publish, publish, publish.
MrDrP chapter 15 . 12/2/2009
I don't know what I find more appealing about this story: James and Cindy, easily two of the most engaging and entertaining original characters on this site - or the fact that you had the idea to mesh the Kim Possible universe with Barney Miller. Fortunately, I don't have to choose.

Thanks for the fun read.

Though I have one question: did I miss Fish?
JCS1966 chapter 15 . 12/1/2009
Man, I am so embarrassed describing the ifgures as "Mystery men" when they turned out to be who they really were! My bad...

So, the kids get home, Tiny gets religion (HA!), and Kim gets Dietrich's autograph for a fan...but it's not over yet, eh? "Family Chats ought to be interesting.

Thanks for the great read!
JCS1966 chapter 14 . 12/1/2009
Sorry for the late review. Real life and all thet.

I remember that review, but I just didn't pay much attention to it, so put me in the "D'oh!" crowd.

Cindy's note on the letter and Shego's reaction...classic.

On to Chapter 15!
eoraptor chapter 15 . 12/1/2009
That's a great ending to the little tail, and am looking forward to the continuation... Hm, ironically, I also chose Temporal Justice for my time travel agency, but eh, it's a pretty simple leap to get to that one.

(That would be on the KP Slash Haven boards though, not in FFdotNet)
aedan cameron chapter 15 . 12/1/2009
Love the James and Cindy stories! This one takes the cake though. Can't wait to see how Family Chats goes.

Thanks for the great read,

Aedan
spectre666 chapter 15 . 12/1/2009
Yay! whistles! You finished one! I guess that makes it my turn. (G) Nice wrap up, But, that doesn't seem fair, taking the kids money. Do you have any idea how much research James, Cindy, and the tweebs could do with 15 grand compounded annually for fifty years? Wait...they did the right thing. They still have a world to go back to.

Thanks,

Spectre
Mkire chapter 15 . 12/1/2009
I really quite enjoyed reading this. will you be continuing Altered Realities?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 15 . 11/30/2009
Hahaha... very good ending. Nice job on the 'rescue' chapter and how they sent the message.

Heh, Future Rufus to the rescue.

Keep the good writing.
bigherb81 chapter 15 . 11/30/2009
Wow gotta say I did not see that one coming. I mean I figured they'd get there just didn't expect the how. Really want to see how this plays out especially since the cops busted them just as they got to a new place in their relationship. Am looking forward to seeing what they have to say to their parents about the sleeping arrangements though. Great job on the story really enjoyed it.
armydude chapter 15 . 11/30/2009
Outstanding, that's all I gotta say. I hope Harris finds tha list. The part that scares me is I can remember Barney Miller as a first run series. (Damn am I really that old)
CajunBear73 chapter 15 . 11/30/2009
Wow, I can just feel the ice shelf reforming as I read the last chapter of this complete tale! Wow!

But I digress. A full container of whack to close out this little time travel sojourn that detoured through the 12th Precinct. Flying saucer in Central Park? Oy.

Someone was a fan-mole rat of Dietrich? It can happen.

And the mysterious two subjects who searched the apartment while James and Cindy got brought to the 12th is solved...

So the Female 'Rents of James and Cindy must have done some serious 'persuading' of Doctor Temporal back there. Or did he get that lack of forwarding address like he planned?

That 'reunion' with Shego and Kim with their kids in the bullpen was hilarious. Shego came across like someone just reeking of menial sin trying to put one over on the Bishop of her old church at confession in there. Kim was probably trying to not fall on the floor from laughing during all of that. Man that whole soap opera of outrage and righteousness the former villainess and heroine put on was so funny.

The kids are back home, but they've got some serious questions to answer about some behavior their 'rents just might not see as proper. Their new relationship's on hold now? Darn, they were just about to take the first steps that Cindy initiated.

The Spanish Inquisition with their folks comes to mind, without the racks or Brooks' swimming nuns...

Gonna continue? Yay! and Booyah!

But what happened to Tiny after that cleansing episode?

CB73
Classic Cowboy chapter 15 . 11/30/2009
awesome ending my friend! and I agree with the kids... that was definately an 'oh snap' moment... and the next fic? Family chats? oh boy...