Reviews for Caffé Azurro
love-warmth-life chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I always find myself re-reading this fic. Will you ever post the 2nd chapter? Please say yes!
Taquiner chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Ahhh... 1 chapter?!
x Euphoria chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Heyy now i'm confused I think this is missing a chapter :P
JessicaJ chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
to Ms. Sherlock- there should be more, don't remember taking them down but I must have! I will try and get them back on for you.
MsSHERlocked chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Okay so I'm a bit confused...I only see one chapter but from reading the other reviews it seems that there are more? Dammit is it just me? D:
Ms.SHERlocked chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I love Vincent's character! Vincent Valentine: A quiet, simple, coffee shop owner. With a gun, of course. It's so very...Vincent! And I've always been a fan of VinTi so all in all, I think you created a wonderful story. Now I liked where you ended it, and a part of me is satisfied with it being a oneshot because I can see it just a small moment in their lives, the moment they met. But another part of me kind of hopes you'll continue this? I mean, it's completely up to you but I can see this growing into an interesting and quite adorable story _ So if you don't continue, I understand and I love this fic anyway! If you DO continue, I'm sure it'll be a great read!
ty lea rose yuko chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Too lazy to log in right now but that's the least of our worries

Anyways this story deserves more than one chapter
Shtit chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
First, real quick, this was my favorite part.

"'Would you like to go for dinner tonight?' He found himself asking, his chest swelling at her immediate gracious acceptance. And just like that, against all odds, things were back to how they were, except totally and completely different."

Word on that, sister. I would say this is one of the better "wrap up" chapters. The baby/kid is explained, they both share a little more and get over that last hurdle allowing them to freely grow together.

While you could have thrown in another chapter or two detailing their courtship, it was not necessary. This is where we, the readers, thought it was probably going and as this story has been idle, it is good to bring resolution and leave it complete.

I wouldn't say this was rushed though. You were just finishing the story and this is one way to do it. If you had continued, the story might have lost some of it's potency, if you will. This way, the fire and passion from the previous chapters is kept alive and thriving. This was another great story, through and through, and now you can add to your collection.
Suu9 chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
I'm so glad to see this finished. I agree that the ending may have been a little rushed, but it's still enjoyable and it plans out nicely.
Fostersb chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
Good ending, I could undersdtand your questioning whether it was rushed, but I don't think so. The point of the story, and the meat of the content, was based on their first interactions. This gave us a slice. I could see you going back in the future if you wanted and fleshing out each part of this chapter into separate ones, but it is not a necessity. I like it the way it is.
l a w l MACABRE chapter 7 . 4/1/2010
WHY did you make it a cliff hanger? *flails* Update soon, please!
l a w l MACABRE chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
I KNEW something was gonna happen to Tifa's dad! Ah!
l a w l MACABRE chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
I'm REALLY enjoying this story so far. Being pretty familiar with your work, I have to say that you keep getting better and better. :D

I like that you included Tifa's father in this fic, and Cid, of course!
LiamJJohnson chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
Jessica,

Jump. Cuts. Brilliantly used to work in the backstory of Vincent we already know from the games. This was 'the tease'. Creating ripples on the water surface and seeing how far they flow. It was nice to see you writing about the internal conflicts within- our protagonist always has his great flaw.

You mixed the story and the exposition together well here, and watched as the bubbles began to form. Bring to the boil, Jess, and leave to simer. And I don't doubt that's exactly what you'll do...

I'll read on later...

lv x Liam
LiamJJohnson chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
Jessica,

progression and more progression! All the famous TV writers will say that this episode was all about the progression of the story, which is exactly what an episode 3/4 of any tale should be.

Liked the idea of the venue (nothing as classy and yet moody as a jazz bar), and this time you brought Cid in at just the right time to break up the tension session w/ Tif and Vinnie. Nice Twin Peaks-esque simple, yet suggestive ending.

And Jess, I swear the more I read of these stories the more I see of what I remember bout your true self shining in Tifa- a true source of emotion for that character. I just want to know who your inspiration for Vincent is! (besides Vincent himself of course!)

lv x Liam