Reviews for Cause and Effect
Jadzaea chapter 32 . 8/28/2019
Awwww. 3
Jadzaea chapter 30 . 8/28/2019
O'Conner's sweetheart. :(

And I like that you found the procedure for burial at sea. Since the series takes place on interspecies' ships, human ceremony isn't really mentioned. It's a very nice touch here.
Jadzaea chapter 29 . 8/28/2019
Oh no. I knew this was coming, but reading it was still tough. :( Especially knowing what this will likely do to Jalissa.
Jadzaea chapter 27 . 8/28/2019
Awwww. The mint chip cheesecake is so touching. O'Conner is so wonderful. 3
Jadzaea chapter 25 . 8/28/2019
Oh man, the slippers. 3
Jadzaea chapter 24 . 8/28/2019
LOL So the going toe-to-toe with krogan (and earning their respect) goes waaaaay back. This warms my krogan-loving heart. :D
Jadzaea chapter 18 . 8/28/2019
LOL I love O'Conner more and more. It does Jalissa good to have this kind of chaos in her life (and honestly, probably prepared her for Wrex's needling).

And if that Mako is severely damaged, I'll eat my left shoe. Those things did crappy ballet down every mountainside and came out undamaged . . . much like an actual cockroach.
Jadzaea chapter 16 . 8/27/2019
Awwww! Jalissa is a cat person! Probably an everything person, having grown up on a farm. 3 I knew I could picture her getting a cat someday. :)
Jadzaea chapter 6 . 8/27/2019
Okay, so I finally went back and started to read this to get Jalissa's back story. (Shameful, I know, being that I've been reading Newton's Laws for years now and hadn't yet gone here. Sorry!) So far, this is fantastic. It's interesting to see that she learned early to hide her brilliance, to use it to her advantage, and that she knew at an early age how to manipulate.

Like goading the hand to hand combat trainer into faltering. :)
Guest chapter 100 . 8/4/2019
Loved reading this so much. You've created an amazing backstory for Shep. Will be sad to see Forbes and Robbins go. Astrofizz and ribs all the way!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/31/2019
Still a shock and it's the third time I've read this. Love your writing.
Indoraptor111 chapter 11 . 6/19/2019
Pleakley: Oh, good! I was hoping to add theft, endangerment, and INSANITY to my list of things I did today!
Jumba: Ha ha! You too?
Stitch: Hahahahahaha!
RoachBagg chapter 100 . 4/16/2019
100,000 words went by fast. Great story, got me hooked.
WellWhatDoYouKnow chapter 14 . 3/9/2019
It would have been cool if you'd used the M29 Grizzly which the Mako was designed to replace instead of the Mako in this chapter.
Guest chapter 57 . 9/22/2017
Hit and run tactics the bread and butter of any gamer playing on the nightmare difficulty.
Along with shooting around corners, ducking behind cover and funneling enemies into chokepoints.
Thank you for writing this.