Reviews for I know
Chaza chapter 15 . 4/12/2010
AWESOME!

I really want to know what Axel said to have Roxas all in a tizzle.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Rocking Phillip chapter 15 . 4/12/2010
love it, theres' not much to say but I love it so much hehehe!
SarahXxUnlovedxX chapter 15 . 4/12/2010
Aww, that was so fluffy :3 lol I guess Axel and Roxas will have to share a room just a little longer ;D
MassacreAngel chapter 15 . 4/12/2010
Roxy knows a secret. :)

Update quickly, please!
SarahXxUnlovedxX chapter 14 . 4/12/2010
Gah! This story is such a /tease/! They get /SO/ close, then something happens! ugh! but it's so great~
aminaluvr4life chapter 14 . 4/11/2010
Cool chappy, I really loved the end of the chapter with the kiss while Roxy was sleeping. So darn cute, but now I really want to know what he was saying to Roxas while Roxy was "sleeping". _

Did you mean at the end that he wasn't going to sleep anytime soon?
JaikeKyr chapter 14 . 4/11/2010
O frustrating cliffhangers! please continue!
Alexandria Volturi chapter 14 . 4/11/2010
AW man a cliffhanger plz update soon I wanna know what Axel said! But good Cliffy people are really gonna be on edge now nice work!
Ice Demon Allysandra chapter 14 . 4/11/2010
What did Axel say? Update soon!
Rocking Phillip chapter 14 . 4/11/2010
dude want to know. well the words axel's not going to say is "I hate u roxas" is it haha!

maybe it's "Your going to die" or "No roxas I'm your Father" eww okay that last one is scary.

can't wait to read more.

update soon please
HappyFacesMakeTheWorldStopDead chapter 13 . 3/21/2010
holy crap, so am i... haven't been able to sleep for the last two days, I'm getting a cold, and i have a report due Tuesday... great... love it by the way you are doing a really good job with the cliff hangers, not that i want you to do it again... you get two bigs cookies! one for the story and the other to cheer you up! peace out!
SaphireWhiteWolf chapter 13 . 3/21/2010
lol!

loved this chapter as usual, cant wait till the next one!
aminaluvr4life chapter 13 . 3/21/2010
Cool chapter. _
Grellexiting chapter 13 . 3/21/2010
Good Karla... and wtf? Axel and Zexion? R u crazy? ohh...wait a minute...u r...
DoctorGleeWolf chapter 13 . 3/20/2010