Reviews for Missives
LFan4Ever chapter 30 . 6/4/2011
PLEASE update! This is really interesting!
Samolfran chapter 30 . 2/25/2010
that bitch. I hope Jowan intercepts her letter and tells Alistair, and then all hell breaks loose for those treacherous Orlesians! Argh! Ungrateful bastards, how dare they attack our heroes!

-heh-
gamingbookworm chapter 30 . 1/14/2010
Alternatively, the crows could take exception to the hint that they need help to kill their targets. Even though they do. Hehe. Cool story, like the style.
Ferret1 chapter 30 . 1/13/2010
*Bites fingers* Dear Maker! Anallorin needs to end up a greasy smear on a rock somewhere. *Fume* Alistair is going to blow a gasket when he realises what's going on...

Oh, this is so good! Still loving it - but I want to know what's happening to Zevran. *Whimper* Nothing good, I'll warrant.

Awaiting the next chapter with eagerness!
Tallera chapter 30 . 1/13/2010
Malicious little rat...I hope Irien gets to have the pleasure of punching her nose in!

Or if not Irien, definitely Alistair or Leliana. At any rate, Ms. Anallorin is sorely in need of a good flattening. Or perhaps even a nice, bloody running-through in true DAO style. ;)

Please keep up the good work; you've really got the pace of the story moving toward an inevitable confrontation! Remember, just 13 more days 'til Mass Effect 2! ;D
SpiritWarrior22 chapter 30 . 1/12/2010
Wow AND THE PLOT THICKENS! again! lol

I love this story! Its so...angsty! Anallorin needs to die...quite painfully...such a sneaky tricky cow lol. ITs good to see such deceit and scheming in stories...makes it alot more interesting to read.

and i think i have a guess who M is. )
toki.the.mistress.of.snow chapter 30 . 1/12/2010
... there will be a happy ending right? *crosses fingers* pretty please? Cause I know I disliked Anallorin before but now I think I'm actually starting to hate her. AH! I'm very twitchy now... she dies painfully yes?
JenCarpeDiem chapter 29 . 1/12/2010
This is so intriguing! I look forward to reading more. :)
Vshard chapter 29 . 1/11/2010
Great job with Alistair's 'voice' in this one! Very curious what trouble you're stirring up :)
Ryoko Metallium chapter 29 . 1/10/2010
Sorry that I didn't review in last two chapters. For some reason the site wouldn't let me leave one. Strange...But it's nice to see Alistair taking charge. I still feel badly for Jowan though. Guy catch a break, but I guess that comes with the territory of being a blood mage. At least trying to make up for it. I'm excited to see how this comes to a close, although I'll be sad to see it.
Ferret1 chapter 29 . 1/10/2010
Hee! Oh, Alistair doesn't hold grudges against Jowan, does he? *Sporfle* Not much.

Argh, I need to know what's going on! Bravo, my dear; this chapter is as engaging and delightful as its predecessors. Enjoyed it very much!
Ferret1 chapter 28 . 1/9/2010
Eek! Oh, now I'm desperate to know what happens next...

Bravo!
Ferret1 chapter 27 . 1/6/2010
Oh, see, get me all addicted then it stops there? No fair, lady!

This is excellent work, drew me right in. The characterisations are believable, and you manage to imply so much through the medium of the personal letters. I adore this!
Tallera chapter 27 . 1/6/2010
Aw, Alistair's so sweet! I've sort of lost track of DA:O since I picked up Borderlands (very addictive), but now I feel like maybe I should go back and ruffle his hair or something. ;) Here's hoping Irien actually receives his letter!

I like Shenko, even though it's not my all-time favorite ship or anything (that's reserved for TV characters), but I'm right there with you on ME2. I can't wait for it! :) Nice to hear that you'll be trying to wrap this up soon, I can't wait for Allanorin to get what's coming to her. D
HorseyAngel chapter 26 . 1/1/2010
I love reading the letters, it's very different to the usual fanfics. Also how different the characters sound depending on who they are writing to, a very nice touch :)

I can't wait for you to update this, but while I'm waiting I'll start reading your "spin-off" of this story :)