Reviews for Random Kisses
s chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
vodka was soooooo amazing. I laughed so hard
s chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
love the rhett butler reference, sigh
my-completeness chapter 12 . 4/7/2010
aw really cute! Loved how it tied in with the spoilers. Let us know if there is a sequel!
Rhonda Roo chapter 12 . 4/5/2010
I am so far behind in my reading...I saved all of this to read later and now I'm trying to hit later...now for my review:

Wow...that was awesome...totally awesome!
Kalidris chapter 12 . 3/31/2010
Yeah, Booth just should have stayed in the living room and not vanish into the bedroom for 10 freaking minutes. What a price to pay *lol*. I really hope you're going to write the implied sequel ..? pretty pretty please? )
Viktorija chapter 12 . 3/29/2010
Loved it!Great job!:)
Viktorija chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
Loved it!
JuleKiwi chapter 12 . 3/29/2010
As Sweets would undoubtedly say that fic was 'wicked' and 'super cool'. Thanks for writing it.
vacruz2 chapter 12 . 3/28/2010
Write it! ) You deserve to write it, after such a great 12 chapters...come on, you owe it to yourself! ;)

No, really, this was a great, great story, I loved this Epilogue for so many reasons. There was angst, there was humor, there was the honest to god truth about these two people we love so much. I really enjoyed it, and even thought they haven't done it (lol), I think it was perfect. Kudos!
Bia chapter 12 . 3/28/2010
aww so cute. hey u have to write the love making part! please?

x
utgotye chapter 12 . 3/28/2010
I certainly hope you do write it or get someone else to do so. A tasteful smut chapter would be the perfect way for this story to end, especially after that long fight/discussion.

This is a excellent story mainly because the premise is one that I could actually see being incorporated into the show as a way of the characters moving forward and staking a claim, so to speak (not that they haven't already, at least in their own minds) without jumping immediately into a physical/romantic relationship.

I look forward to reading your next work.
dominicqueShizuma chapter 12 . 3/28/2010
That was cute, sweet, hot, dramatic, everything! xD

I really enjoy it, a nice way to start my lazy sunday D
206 chapter 12 . 3/28/2010
Amazing epilogue!
hoodie622 chapter 12 . 3/28/2010
"If he had been the architect of her weaknesses, she had been the architect of his fears."

This sentence pretty much sums up your story and is so them right now.

Well done.
2BBornot2BB chapter 11 . 3/27/2010
Aw-w-w-w-w ... very very sweet chapter. I haven't seen this episode yet (we're way behind in Australia) but I hope it works out like you've written :D