Reviews for We're Followin' The Leader
dizzyizzy123 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Great characterization. I could definitely believe everything said and done here.
RandomFandom5 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I loved it when Ice told Action to cool it. I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE. Although, maybe it was just a coincidence and I just psychoanalyze stuff.
Bardess of Avon chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
GAH AN UPDATE GAH!

So, um, I pretty much loved this chapter. I love how Tiger and Mouthpiece are like idiot besties and how Gee-Tar jumps out of his seat for Action, the little pansy. And OHEMGEE, I AM HEARTING THE A-RAB/ANYBODYS STUFF SO VERY, VERY MUCH. I think I might actually love you for writing them so WELL. Which is a compliment. Although I guess you kind of already figured that out. Anyway. Um.

Also, I loved Action's thoughts on Graziella and how he's like, "GAH, STUPID ANNOYING BIMBO, GO AWAY, PLZ." Bahahahahaha, and how A-Rab didn't call Pauline back! HE IS SUCH A MANHOR, OHEMGEE.

AND GAH, POOR TIGER, trying to be helpful and then Action snapping at him! I KNEW it would blow up in his face! BAHAHAHA.

And Action's reputation to rough up the minor Jets...*snigger* SO TRUE. AND GAH, A-RAB ENJOYING ANYBODYS ATTACKING HIM. HE DOES, HE SO DOES. I mean, hello, he so CLEARLY got a kick out of it in the movie when she was attacking him. And, erm, yes, I am a freak.

Basically, I LOVED IT (if you couldn't tell already) AND I MUST HAVE AN UPDATE, GAH!
viennacantabile chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Gah! And update! And such an excellent one, too! XD Ooh, I completely agree with you about the book vs. the movie/musical. It's useful, but. Sigh. Anyway, this was hilarious. I loved how Action is so adamant about doing things his own way, and is starting to realize being leader isn't all it's cracked up to be. Ice is still cracking me up, and I lovelovelove that you included some A-Rab/Anybodys in here, if only because LazyChestnut made me a complete fan of them, sigh. But again, you have the known characterizations pitch-perfect, and I love all the little subplots you manage to weave in there. This is by no means a complete list, but I loved these lines:

Wanting to be big wasn’t helped by Godzilla’s twin brothers rubbing it in at every opportunity.

He really was going to have to find a lieutenant with a better survival rate when – if – he became leader.

Anyway, thanks so much for the speedy update and the dedication! And I'm glad you like my icon; it just suggested itself. XD
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
OH EM EFF GEE I LOVE THIS. It is ADORABLE. I mean, it's like you know all my weaknesses and have tailored this fic to them; that's how much I love it. This is all perfectly in character, the premise is completely believable, and I cannot wait to see what happens next. I think the Ice/Velma parts are my favorite (but again, I'm really biased), because they're just so freaking cute and you write them perfectly, but everything is fantastic. I love A-Rab's commentary, I love Action's bug-eyed "wait, what, ME?" and I love Doc's interjections. This is seriously fantastic and I can't wait to read more. One question: how on earth do you manage to write such excellence so fast?
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
GAH, A NEW FIC, YAY! And *sniff* I'm mentioned in the author's note!

Haha, THIS IS SO TRUE TO THE JETS. I remember that line about Action and thinking that it is SO TRUE. I LOVE how Velma is all, "GAH, ICE, STAY THERE AND DON'T MOVE. RIFF, YOU DUMBASS." And how Action is just completely thrown off that he's the leader. AND TIGER AND MOUTHPIECE FRIENDSHIP, YAY! Because they are just besties. IT'S JUST TRUE.

GAH, I love this! Can't wait for an update! And thank you so much for the dedication!