Reviews for The Avengers
Spiritual-Sister chapter 1 . 3/29
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about.

All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
They call me Bruce chapter 7 . 3/19
I'm loving this.
Red Raven Quarrells chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Isnt the hulk a guy
They call me Bruce chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
An enjoyable read.
Wolvmbm chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
Great update and I cannot wait for the Team to face off against the Masters of Evil. Now with the power of the Hulk by their side, I cannot see them losing this fight ?

However, will the Masters of Evil try to recuirt the power of the She-Hulk to even the odds in this battle ?

Overall great update and please do keep up the good work upon such a great series.
They call me Bruce chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Good work here, fella.
They call me Bruce chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Like how your doing this.
Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Great alternative take of the Avengers first fight between the Sub Mariner and the She-Hulk. Makes me wonder how will you do the team's first encounter with Captain America ? :D

I also wonder when will the HULK return to the team and how will she take seeing Captain America ?

And what of the She-Hulk, what fate befallen on her now that she is once again on the run ?

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline as this was a great alterntive take on the Earth's Mighest Heroes. :)

I can't wait to see what you'll do with Hawkeye, the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, when they join up or how you'll handle the Masters of Evil in the future. :D
wingedcat13 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
hey the marvel character i know are guys... when did this change?
They call me Bruce chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
Wonderful work here, fella.
Wolvmbm chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Great update as you did surprised me a bit in this story...

By knowing the connections between the Hulk and Betty Ross early on in the series, this version of the Hulk does NOT leave the Avengers in the #2 issue. Unlike the comic book version of the character. :)

Very clever having the Hulk ID exposed to the Avengers early on. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great series like this one as I cannot wait to read the next issue of The Avengers. :D
They call me Bruce chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Another well written chapter.
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Nice idea of using the Avenger 1/2 story to continue on with this seires. :D

I must say it was entertaining to see just how the team fared against the plots of Dr. Doom. :D

And great reactions to the many Marvel Universe heroes of the decade as their reactions to the Avengers were both interesting and understandable.

However, now you're next installment of the series is based upon the Space Phantom of Avengers #2. Here's my hope that history doesn't repeat itself and the Hulk leaves the team...again. :(

One other question I wish to ask of you...have you ever seen the latest Avengers Cartoon series on TV or on-line, if so what are your feelings on it the matter ? :D

PLease once again keep up the good work upon such a great series like this one. :D
eavatar chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
great job, keept it coming!
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Now That was a first issue and it showed just how this group of Avengers formed in this universe and it was worth the wait. :D

I mean it seems that they almost know the secret IDs of both Hulk and Lady Thor, so maybe they could provide assistance in later chapters. :D

Also, it could make things easier for their big female attackers to stay on as teammates in this new team. ;D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great story as I can't wait to see what happens next in this brand new series. ;)