Reviews for Detrás de la Luna
Antoinette Fuller chapter 21 . 2/26
YAY! Im excited to see who the mystery person is. Countine withthe great work
Hey I just finished reading the 21 chapter of your story and i absolutely love this story so far. The way you pictures each character is awesome... Please update soon... hoping for the next one... your eager reader...
Guest chapter 21 . 12/3/2017
I really love this story and i hope you will have the time one day to finish this story
Guest chapter 21 . 8/16/2017
Congratulations on being a mom. I know you must be very busy. I hope you can finish this compelling story. I really want to know who the bad guy is besides Gin.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/14/2017
Started reading the story few day back and just finished reading the story sad it is not completed your story had a nice plot and good suspance to it would love to read it to the end
Brown Eyes chapter 21 . 2/19/2017
My guess is Aizen. Otherwise I have no clue. :)
Please update!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/13/2017
WOW! I'm so happy to see this back. Thank you for continuing it and not forgetting about it!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/6/2017
Another chapter ~~ the story is making me nervous
bloomXboom chapter 20 . 2/3/2016
Will you ever update or not? Its been a year.
bloomXboom chapter 20 . 10/28/2015
Congratulations and celebrations :D for your marriage and pregnancy ;) God bless you: )
Now the fan fiction OMG! Beautifully written and composed I love renruki the most aside from ichihime of course;)
Update as soon as you can. Cant wait for the new chapter. #superExcited
bloomXboom chapter 14 . 10/26/2015
Therse's ICHIHIME scene scenes are jam... There are killing and it so cute*hearts* I'm having butterflies over here. XOXO
You're the best just make em kiss already and what a chapter I your fic ;)
Ichihime is love and go Canon #MyFaith Go
And I should go to the next chapter now. Cant wait _ I'm just here coz I just wanna appreciate the ichihime scenes XOXO
Guest chapter 20 . 8/28/2014
I am in love with this story, and your notes always make me laugh!
Gwendlynn Rose chapter 20 . 11/14/2013
Wow. I really need to know who this killer is.
Ouka Hime chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Hey! Before I forget, just remembered when. I hear about werewolf, I start thinking it would be related with vampire,their namesis like in"van hellsing". I don't know if u ever read "bloody bangquet" by annieinwonderland, it was a great story but it seem the writer just couldn't finish it, too bad. Now, your story remind me to that one becos aizen is ichigo's uncle while in that story aizen is ichigo's father. Both story is showing that aizen is a good and warm character. Well, I hope u give a nice ending . Fightiiing!
Ouka hime chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
First, congratz for ur pregnancy! Wish u always healthy and be happy mama! I really enjoy this story. I read it while listening to "Halo" by Beyonce. Pls update soon! So who is the villains? I'm a IchiHime lovers too but I feel sorry for uruqiora. Still,I wish hime will end up with ichi hehehee and hoping u will write lemon for them at the end#pervert#:D