Reviews for Detrás de la Luna
Guest chapter 20 . 8/28/2014
I am in love with this story, and your notes always make me laugh!
Gwendlynn Rose chapter 20 . 11/14/2013
Wow. I really need to know who this killer is.
Ouka Hime chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Hey! Before I forget, just remembered when. I hear about werewolf, I start thinking it would be related with vampire,their namesis like in"van hellsing". I don't know if u ever read "bloody bangquet" by annieinwonderland, it was a great story but it seem the writer just couldn't finish it, too bad. Now, your story remind me to that one becos aizen is ichigo's uncle while in that story aizen is ichigo's father. Both story is showing that aizen is a good and warm character. Well, I hope u give a nice ending . Fightiiing!
Ouka hime chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
First, congratz for ur pregnancy! Wish u always healthy and be happy mama! I really enjoy this story. I read it while listening to "Halo" by Beyonce. Pls update soon! So who is the villains? I'm a IchiHime lovers too but I feel sorry for uruqiora. Still,I wish hime will end up with ichi hehehee and hoping u will write lemon for them at the end#pervert#:D
Ouka Hime chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Yuhuuu.. I think this story is so great #twothumbsup# u made rangiku as a mother..well, it's hard to imagine she had abarai as her son! Since u like korean drama too , have u seen "Dream High"? The main actress Suzy (Miss A) have similiarity with Orihime in physical. Long auburn hair with pinky blush cheek and warm smile, curvey body too.
StrangerInAStrangeWorld chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Aah! At first it seemed almost rambling, but as everything began to pull together, I became fascinated. I'd been expecting Shinji and company to have been forced to eat human flesh, given their unwilling transformation in canon, but this is really cool! Please update!
Shreehime chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
I love the very much. Please update soon so we can read and enjoy more.
Random Chick chapter 20 . 6/22/2013
C'mon! I love your story! Please update! It's amazing!
Random Chick chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
You know, for a while, I was too scared to read this chapter for the inevitable confrontation of Ulquirrora, Ichigo, and Orihime. Finally got through it!

On the part with Nel and Grimmjow, it reminded me of another IchiHime story called Unleashed and the part had made sense to me when I realized that I am NOT reading Unleashed but reading Detras de Luna. It was a shock as I didn't realize my transition in mindset for the stories.

ICHIHIME 4EVA!
Random Chick chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Hey, where are Yuzu, Karin, and Isshin?
LonelyHollow117 chapter 20 . 6/8/2013
This story is simply amazing! I love the whole werewolf stuff and the characters are awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
GREAT GREAT CHAPTER! Loved the unfinished fight between Ichi and Ulqui!
Abiding Angel chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
To be very honest, I started reading this fic even though I wasn't too interested, but I'm glad I decided to check it out any way. The drama pulled me right in and I ended up marathoning the chapters. I really like how you utilized a wide variety of characters, your writing style, and all the mystery behind certain scenes. It's dramatic and gory which makes it easy to visualize what's going on. The love triangle with Hime, Ichigo, and Ulquiorra feels real with all the emotional distress. Ulquiorra's a good guy! But so is Ichigo! You're making it hard to choose! Hahaha, and that's great because it's far too easy to make one guy likable while the other is not. Keep up the great work, looking forward to the next chapter.
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 20 . 5/17/2013
Formally Known Ass : Smexianime !
Yessssssss , An Updatee I Loved This Story When I First Read It , & When I Made My Official Account I Quickly Put This On My Favs List , Amazing Chap Everything Is Coming Together c;
Updatee Soon !
KrayKrayKat chapter 20 . 5/17/2013
Aizen? Still thinking it might be him...lets see. Aww! Ulquiorra was so cool! He should win! He did-. poor Uryu! But yay Tatsuki is right! He's special now!:)
Update soon!