Reviews for Dark Serenity
Sailmamokitten24 chapter 13 . 5/24/2015
*sigh* another cliffhanger, another disappointment, why couldn't you have continued this? Anyway, it was pretty good for what I and everyone got to read. I'm still sad that the story was never finished and probably never will be. Thank you for the great, partial fanfic though.
ritzkiaprilia chapter 13 . 5/9/2015
Damnnnn, the cliffhanger
will you continue this story?
Natasha Jenette Warloque chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Please finish it, or I can finish it for you, if you'd like. I love this story; please?
NatashaWarloque44 chapter 13 . 1/13/2015
Wy did you abandon this story?
kristina mills chapter 13 . 7/11/2014
plz keep writing this story is awesome
kristina mills chapter 13 . 7/7/2014
plz hurry up with the next chapter im begging u
kristina mills chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
u should put in dark serenity more
kristina mills chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
i think ur right about how good this is u should have dark serenity and usag switch on and off
kristina mills chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
i love ur story it has a good plot but its still early for eternal sailor moon

love it keep writng this is the best fanficton ever
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I want to ask you something. 1. Why would Wiseman kidnap Usagi, instead of Chibi-usa? We know what really happened in the anime. 2. What villains are there in the fanfic? 3. And what are they plotting? 4. Besides Mamoru, Usagi, Chibi-usa, and the Sailor Senshi, who else is in the fanfic? 5. How old are they in the fanfic? Be sure to respond to this.

Nick Johnson
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
well, this will be interesting. Hopefully... nobody will attack her.
CheshireMonkey chapter 13 . 6/7/2011
I kno this is old n all but I was kinda hoping dark serenity would stick around:/ nuffin against usagi but she really innocent n slow nuffin wrong wit that it's gud she keeps her innocence n lov but I lov it wen she's dark. She's so much cool:). Plus she didn't really care 4 mamoru:).

Caelestis chapter 13 . 4/2/2010
Wow. This is one of the best fanfics that I have ever read. You are a really good writer!

I'm really sad to see that it hasn't been updated in over 7 years, but I'm really in no position to argue. However, this is far too good to remain unfinished!

If you could find it in yourself to complete the remaining few chapters and give us readers some closure, I would be eternally grateful.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful piece of fiction, I have really enjoyed the read.
amy0213 chapter 13 . 7/15/2009
this is really a great story. could u please..please... update it? this is year 2009, u know
Taeniaea chapter 13 . 7/8/2009
great story plz update it so