Reviews for Sparkling Tears
1-800fangirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Great fic! I like how it approached their relationship as friends before moving more toward to romance. It made me laugh, too.
gothbunny8 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
its good!
Cyber Girl chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Very good and sweet. Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
It's good plz wright more
jessi chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Great story!
jilljaybirdIchigoKish4ever77 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I love your stoy! PLEASE write alot more long chapters, PLEASE! I promise to review on you as much as possibe if you do!
Forever Mesmerised chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
First of all, I'd like to say it was very sweet, rather well written, liked the storyline.

Things I think could have been improved are, a lot of the spelling and grammar, as some of it didn't make sense. The punctuation needs to be fixed in some places. Also, at times, they were kind of OOC. And also, I liked your use of description, however, the things you described were blantantly obvious, which made it a tad boring. Next time, try to describe important objects which you wouldn't normally pay much attention to as well. Make a plain old door or something seem like the most interesting thing ever! Also, you didn't need to put who's POV it was, as it was in first person so you can tell.
slytherinbun chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Nani? it's over all ready? It's so good though! Make a sequel! plz?
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Cute story! There are a few errors, such as using not quite the right word. The one that stood out the most was this: "Was he the one who was ascording me to the part?" It should read: Was he the one who was escorting me to the party? (I wouldn't put in so many question marks, but you're free to do as you like! D ) I also felt Ichigo and Ryou were a little out of character in their interactions with each other, but that's an art I haven't mastered, either. Overall, however, it flowed well, and was a good read. I enjoyed it!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
This is a cute story. Please make somne more. Ichigo and Ryou forever.
GitaMerah chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Thank you for not bashing Masaya! I'm getting tired of all the Masaya-cheats-on-Ichigo plots.

This is such a cute story. I wish there was more...