Reviews for When the 'Cons are away,The 'Bots will play
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Oooh! I'm dying of curiosity... please update soon :D Well done, good story :)
AutoRacer1 chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
:3 will u di another chater?
IamtheBlueJay chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
That was awsome I love it!
Riptide2 chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
Great story! Keep up the amazing work!
Riptide2 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
WOW That was so powerful! I absolutely loved it!
Senna-chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Awws, I saw yesterday Transformers 3; Dark of the Moon - yeah, yeah, quite late but hey, it was worth it - and I read all these lovely little stories you've written.

I'd love to see part to for the Christmas-fic, but in case you don't update it, I want you to know how awesome your fiction is. You've really captured the characters and their quirks and stuff in here.
Horser01 chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
I love this story! Er... Stories...? Anyway, I was laughing through all the chapters! I still am actually... I can't wait for the next part! :D
Firelizard Tamer chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
*laughs hard* OML... that was PRICELESS! Loved this! Thanks for the Huge laugh. Made my morning before work.
BeeBee's girl chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
you soo got to update this story
fayoumi15 chapter 5 . 1/28/2010
great so far! update soon!
Kotomi Miyamura chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
Very refreshing. I rarely find a fic with no Decepticons in the story after all ;;

I'd like to become your 2nd Beta Reader, but if you think 1 Beta reader is enough, it's okay :)
StarSwoop chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
good chapter, looking fwd to the rest of the story *snags ratchet under mistletoe* heh, heh
StarSwoop chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
i like the playfulness of Bee!
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
Eh, my Christmas was not so good. I was sick. :(

On the bright side, I got Revenge of the Fallen on DVD (smiles and starts laughing like crazy for some reason) Anyway, this was good and I can't wait for the next part.
Tundra Phoenix chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
I love this chapter, can't wait for the second part.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »