Reviews for Connection
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Beautiful. Simply beautiful

You captured the insanity of the doctors life and the importance of his companions perfectly.

Well done
Wilfy007 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Brilliant! I have always been interested in writing / reading these kinds of stories - the ones that they could never actually make as an episode but which give so much more context to the fantastical events we see on-screen. Even though they're 'fantasy' characters, they still have to deal with the craziness that happens. Fantastic!
Qwerts chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This was just lovely. The ending... oh my gosh. In those last few paragraphs, you captured what the Doctor has been through so well, and the way it was written... it looked almost effortless, and it was a great read. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This is such a sweet little one-shot! Much love for writing this!
jlklai98 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Very interesting take on the human Doctor and the original. I love the analysis of the 2 Doctor and the human doctor is like. Great job! :):):)
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Any chance of more along this vein?
8poolyflappedinuyashahetalibit chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This is a truly amazing piece of literature. You're writing overall is amazing, but the way you used it to describe the characters and their predicaments so realistically is breathtaking. I have subscribed to your works and added this to my favorites. Thank you for the enjoyment of reading your excellent work.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Neat story! I love the idea of the occasional awareness of what happens to the other self. Although I think both of them would not be so sure that it's real. I think the human Doctor would think maybe it's just a fictional nightmare and the Time Lord Doctor would think maybe he's just imagining Rose comforting him.

Here are two small issues I'd love to hear what you think about:

1) Rose is still calling him "Doctor." Does he not know his name following the metacrisis, know it but feel like it's not his name, know it but not tell her or tell her but she doesn't use it? I personally think he would tell her, but I guess even if you know you don't use it in conversation.

2) I firmly believe that the Doctor said "Does it really need saying?" on purpose to push Rose into the arms of his human self. He DID want to tell her with his own voice and he DID want to kiss her himself, of course he did, but that was not in the cards. His reply wasn't his genuine response to her question; it was what he thought was best to say. Rose might not realize this. Certainly in the moment she responded to the man who said the words she wanted to hear. But I'd think that in talking it over afterwards, they'd at least speculate that it was another instance of self-sacrifice, not what he wanted to say. Because if they have the same memories, mind, thoughts, feelings, then either they both love her and both want her or neither does. So I would think that the more the human Doctor convinces her that it's really him, the same man, the more she would be aware how much the Time Lord Doctor felt for her. Do you think that makes sense?
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
that was awesome! I wonder if that really happened?

Great! Loved it!

DTS xx
Daydreamishly chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I've always loved the idea that the Doctors have a bit of a telepathic channel between them, giving them insight to each other's lives. I think yours is the best version I've seen so far of it, though. Four out of five stars; definitely enjoyed and would read again.
mericat chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Don't always like Rose stories, but loved the way that Rose and human 10 interacted and how the doctor came back from his insanity because of them.
anemix chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I really liked this, the relating of the gone and present parts of the time. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Algazoth chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I really enjoyed this. Very well written too! Thanks for sharing it with us all.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Very nicely done. There's a lot of room for interpretation in that "No," especially since the next time we see him he's on the Ood-Sphere.

I really like the almost-human Doctor in this one, too. Good reactions.
Taylor Harkness chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Wow... I really don't know what to say. It's... amazing. Great story!