Reviews for Mihael Keehl's Incredibly No Good, Very Bad Year
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
After laughing a bit too much, and my brother looking at me weird, I decided I just had to tell you that this is awesome.
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Lmao, it's odd to hear about Matt being the violent and crazy one XD
FallenHero93 chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Haha, too funny! Mello is really something..."My fist has an appointment with Near's face" - sheer epicness :))
Alchemistry chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
Gosh, this is so funny! You're a wonderful author :) You wrote Mello wonderfully, though Matt seems a little more violent than usual o.O
xoxoxJullie Sweet Holicxoxox chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
I'm in love with your stories "mihael keehl's incredibly no good, very bad year" and "the gayest story" i would like it a whole bunch if you updated these two beautifully HI-LARIOUS stories.

Ten thanx,

Mrs. Keehl- I uh, i mean- mairu.
Kurokumo chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This is well-written. I feel that you have done a good job in keeping Mello in character. Not so sure about Matt though. I enjoyed the humor in your story.
xThornyRosex chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
Hahaha, his body certainly is already a wonderland ;)

As always, flawless my dear. Update soon!
AbyssQueen chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
Another funny chapter. Your Mello is such a horrible person so it only makes sense that he would enjoy boxing. Nice with the reason he didn't want to do swimming. Good work with this chapter.
vengefulcat chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
Ahahaha, oh God, this made my day.

I have a similar attitude to Mello about sports (i.e. they can go die in a fire) and I would love boxing class, too.

"That fucker canceled class and FLED THE COUNTRY."

If I had been eating, I would have choked from laughing just at that. I mean, who can blame him? I think I'd flee the country if Mello was going to be in the same room as me, hitting things, too. O.O
Diehardoutsider chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
omg im only on chapter two. this story is AMAZING so far. i love it. its hilarious
LeahKeehl13 chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
This story is awesome. Totally my response to basketball. Sweat. No. XD
cthulhuCuddles chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
ITS ABOUT TIME! 3 Finally a continuance of my favorite fanfic :D
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
Yes, chocolate, Mello's first love. This is a funny story. Good work.