Reviews for Epilogue To A War Story
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I like this cleaver and kinda sweet, like there is hope after all and a happy ending is posible :) Thanks for the read!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
nice
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
No more?
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I got goosebumps from this...Makoto's pov, anyways. It's creepy, eerie...but I love it. I like how it all comes together. Thank you for writing this.
Wenxi chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Interesting idea! The reincarnation idea has been overdone way too much, but I like how you put it. The unrelated husband's view was really good too. That was probably my favorite part.
One of the Colorless chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
:O Well that must've been shocking! Poor (maybe?) Orihime.
Kiko Mizuhara chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I loved it, that was definatly an very interesting idea to have Ulquiorra reincarnated as Orihime's son!
CrazyTeddyBear chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Really, really good story. You almost wish that Orihime's husband found out what was going on, just to see what his reaction would be. If you wrote that as a sequel, I would totally read it. This story was interesting to read.
Enslavement-Thesis chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
this was sad and sweet at the same time.

it's almost a pity it's a oneshot, because when she was reading it she didn't actually want it to end.

favourited.
Inoue Orihime15 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I like it. Although I'd be scared to, if my kid was a hollow in a past life.
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Aw, this is cute. :3
young dawn chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Brilliant. Absolutely stunning. I love Orihime's line where she said she could 'raise him right this time' the most. You really brought the story full circle with this one. :)

Sora
LilNeko-Chan1313 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Great fic :)
Kouzumi93 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Very interesting. Everytime you mentioned Uru, I just thought of regular old Ulquiorra with the mask on the side of his head. (And Sora ended up being the Sora from Kingdom Hearts.)

I liked it.