Reviews for The Pixie Princess
Undertheskys chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
Omg that's my name... Kina
MarSette chapter 15 . 8/23/2014
I really want to see all the wings..angels wings..guardian wings..light wings..dark wings..and pixie wings..from the story its really look so lovely and perfect hope you had a sample..anyways,,this is so great so perfect..i love this.. thanks for the happy ending sequel..Pls write more of Gakuen alice :D
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 15 . 1/31/2014
This was super adorable. Thank you for writing it!
Polka-Dotted Strawberries chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Omg. that proposal was shocking...
Kaida Li chapter 15 . 9/15/2012
I love this story the ending is just perfect! The picture I could totally see it and I keep smiling just thinkIng about it ! TT I miss this story already I'm going to keep rereadIng this ;)
DisconsolateTai chapter 15 . 5/27/2012
greatest story ever it must of took you a while to think all this up i congratulate u for finishing ur lovely story and i enjoyed reading every word thanks for the story.
DisconsolateTai chapter 14 . 5/27/2012
what do you mean its not perfect its better then perfect i loved how natsume was so jealous thinking mikan was inlove with another guy.
DisconsolateTai chapter 13 . 5/27/2012
i see u have less mistakes this time u tried ur best and came up with a beautiful story near its end.
DisconsolateTai chapter 12 . 5/27/2012
i guess a certain person finally made his appearance i thought it would take long this story is so suspenseful.
DisconsolateTai chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
i can't wait to read the last chapter i don't want to repeat myself but ur story is great and magical.
DisconsolateTai chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
ur story is magical,heartbreaking,and evil these words i use to describe what is happening in ur story so don't be offended by these words.
DisconsolateTai chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
this is really taking a turn for the worst i have to finish this so i know what happens ur story really pulls me in and i can't stop reading.
DisconsolateTai chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
who knew the king was this evil i can never forgive him for this he is a terrible guy i feel said for kaname and what is the point of having mikan drink the potion if kaname can drink it and fall in love with luna if that's what the king wanted for luna to be great story i will review all the way to the end.
DisconsolateTai chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
luna is really the devil sent from hell i can't believe she is using kina like that and also kaname is using a love potion to get mikan to love him but i think he doesn't really want that because he is always sad when they talk about using it.i think he will not use because he knows that she loves someone else maybe if he became friends with her when first saw her it could of happened but no it had to end a different with mikan not loving him because he is turning out to be like her grandfather.i just know this is going to a very exciting story.
DisconsolateTai chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
natsume's love for mikan is so cute you just can't help but notice it's also kinda really good.