Reviews for By The Dawn's Early Light
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Your doing a awsome job so far and its well written. - I hope you update/conitnue the story.
Fandals chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Oh, this is GOOD. Please do update, I really liked it.
bbissocute chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Very interesting. The first chapter with Papa France, freaking adorable. Keep up the good work.
Noodles Bamboodles chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Cool story, I love how the flashback shows their changing realationship. And very nice characterization, too. I hope you continue to write this!
xXLunarEclipse896Xx chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
This is coming together quite well. I like how you pull together events of after the French Indian war, and the early events leading up to the Revolution. I hope you update soon, I always wondered how certain events would play out as the Hetalia characters. Please update this soon!
No Fucking Way chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
I'm so deeply touched that you dedicated this to me! Oh goodness. :)

You have no idea how happy that made me, bah, thank you. :"D

Okay, now onto the chapter!

This was brilliant! It's great to see the bond between Alfred and Matthew once in a while. The brotherly love in this was so amazing, and it reminds me why I love the two so much.

As for Arthur... dammit! Why must you do this to me? I don't enjoy hating him, I promise. LOL. XD He's sucha jerk in this! How dare he make America cry! And then act so nonchalant afterward! *is ready to beat him up*

The little flashback at the end was adorable. I'm so happy that you based it on the last chapter (Which I loved dearly...). I'm glad to see how Canada coped with leaving France.

I'm also impressed by all of the events you chose. They're very original and clever. ;)

And as for the age thing, I totally agree. His real age is 19 but he looks like he's in his late 20s in the anime/manga. I wish they made him look younger. I'd be so happy. C:

I hope there will be moar France in the next chapter.

Where's my France, dammit! XD

THANK YOU AGAIN!

:')
Nima's too lazy to log in. P chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Oh. My. Gosh.

Thanks for making me cry so early in the morning. XD

This is so incredibly sad. Poor Mathieu! Poor Francis!

Your stories tend to make me mad at England. gdshfdskhfh!

And America was so cute in the last few lines. I lovelovelovelove this. It's amazing.

:')

/will put this in favourites when she logs in.
ephemeral.DELUSiON chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Ohmygosh, this was just so absolutely adorable/sad?

From the way this kicked off, I can tell this will be very good. D: [Not to mention, no one has ever tried this before, as far as I am concerned.] So I shall be eagerly awaiting the next installment. -nods enthusiastically-

Please, please continue! :] -thumbs up-
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
That's what I like about Hetalia: it gives you a chance to see history in different perspectives than what you're usually taught. It turns history a little more human and personal. You did a good job on this story. It was short, but you were able to make it very sweet and make me feel bad for France and Matthew. I hope you write more Hetalia fanfiction!
RussiaFangirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2009