Reviews for The Golden Phase of Dying Leaves
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Okaaay. Best thing to ever happen to her is that walking corpse to get permanently dead.. too bad it didnt go down like this in the books. Besides thats what happens when you are a drama queen. Guy should have died a long time ago . Jake needs to throw this uselessly selfish cow overboard. I mean what is there to love? and there is no fixing what is wrong with Bell it has nothing to do with love or Eddie. I The disease has been festering for a looooong time.
Who gives a crap about Bella, if it hadnt been dedward she would have found some one or something else to suck dry of every bit of life and happiness. Ashame it turned out to be the person who least deserved her empty sickness and selfishness.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Impressive summary of life and love and loss, even aside from Jake and Bella. There is so much offered in this story for anyone reading. Thank you, thanks for leaving this posted for newer readers.
Zapphe chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
The idea is good but the ending is neither here or there.
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
*sniffle* OMG... Just OMG. *sniffle*
purelyamuse chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Oh wow! I loved this. So beautifully done and devastating in the best way. I love that he never gives up. And I love how natural they are together. This piece offers closure and a beginning. Your way of narrating feels very fresh and wise somehow. Hm.
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Love is strongest in pain. Well done.
Anenihan chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
very poetic, very beautiul.

meow
Vani88 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This is a very sad story... but I liked it... I like the fact that she dosen't cry until the very end... I can totally understand the feeling, it sometimes takes time to really understand that the person is gone...
PencilComet chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Very well written. Quite beautiful actually.
folkhands chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Whoa. (:
WannabeWolfe chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Eloquent and powerful - I love it.
MinervaCullen chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
OME I am crying like a baby. This is so good. So sad so terrible so sweet.
Loving-Chakra chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
very deep and very beautiful.

All of it was devine and magical.
stufy29 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Hi, I kinda liked it really. It had defenetly a lot of very deep down emotions that could be felt easilly, so I really appreciate it!
permanently.discombobulated chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I really loved this story! My god you're such an amazing writer, very deep

Lurve Coco