Reviews for Sign Language
onetreefan chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
awww good moment
Monkeywand chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Awww... So sweet. I can just imagine Garcia not being able to decorate something without leaving a personal touch behind. Beautifully well written. Well done.

Monkeywand
writersblock24 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
How cute! Great job.
mummacass chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
what a beautifully written story.
supernova97 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Love!

I appreciate that you took your time with this; a lot of people rush straight in to the heartfelt confessions, but this was so much more believable, and true to the characters.

I also loved Hotch's observation - he doesn't miss a thing. Great story.
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Excellent, love these stories. :)
MrsPenelopeMorgan chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I LOVE this...awesome job!It's so sweet and such a Garcia way of telling him LOL! I love that Hotch helped him figure it out!
dayana82 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Okay, this was so how the episode should have ended! I can't say much more, I'm so overwhelmed with feelings right now. *sighs happily*
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Totally loved that
KricketWilliams chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
If only that really happened. Sigh. Beautifully written. I love how you quote them. I needed this; last episode of CM had far too little Morgan/Garcia for me (Zilch for banter- he just called her "Garcia."). Thanks for the gift of this story. Kricket
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I totally didn't catch the symbolism of what she was indicating in the picture. Way cool.

I really liked this story. Nervous Derek is just so dang cute.
fairgirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Well, that was an awesome one-shot. "Sigh" if only...
Elizabeth Perry chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Love it... The sign language reminds me of my other favorite couple...This was a good one-shot.
celticstarwolf chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
oh that was so sweet and really good i just wish that would have happened at the end in stead of what did loved it
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Aw, that was perfect! If only that had happened on the show! So sweet! I totally loved it! :)