Reviews for Master of Discipline: Watch the World Burn
wowwwww so saddd miyaaaaaaa,,,,
entertaining,,
thanks
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Cool in a sadistic sort of way. Interesting take on the end of Master of Discipline.
SilverFox69 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I wonder hm,did they have sex while the world was burning?
If they did was it rough? LMFAO
Still did they?
Kylerocks01 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Bloody hell, you really know how to write either sad or bitter-sweet endings.
Nora Anak chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Even though minato pretty much doomed the world by not killing karasuba, I find it romantic that he chose her over the world... In a twisted sense.
Yu Narukami P4 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
i'm sweating like hell reading this! fiuh, your sekirei fanfic never failed to impress me. i like it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
you are fucking amzing
Ronniemac28 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
holy shit!
Tomon chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
You really processed well this eventuality. I think that one of the main point of stopping Karasuba in your "canon" story was that he was afraid for his other sekirei so if she agreed to keep them alive... Well, there are still some 6 billions human but who care? xD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
un poco tetrico pero genial
Astray71 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This ending is (imo) much better! the other was kinda iffy because it was climax like and it just kind of died at the end where this once keeps it going
Xynth chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This ending actually feels more in line with how I'd hoped you were going to end the actual story. Again, it's not exactly a perfect fit for an ending, but it just feels more realistic.

I mean, Minato was slowly becoming more and more inured to the horrors of his occupation. He was becoming more ruthless, and further disconnected from the standards of society. While I'll admit that the canon ending is still relatively in line with his character in the story, I feel that this ending just continues the deterioration of the setting.

Again, however, this ending also would have benefitted from more development. Minato's decision in either case makes sense if you think about what MIGHT have happened in the setting, but it would have felt more fluid and natural if his character had been further developed prior to his decision.
ObscureTemptation chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
wow. amazing, but still prefer the original end. this is kind of too much destruction but it's a really goodone too.
Victor Petrenko chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Thank God you made this alternate ending at the end of the other Master of Discipline I was just like "What the fuck?". No offense.
aaronperson4u chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I read this. I had a panic attack wherein my entire chest was on fire, all of my body felt cold and I struggled to sigh or to cry, because, impossibly, I couldn't do both. I tried several times to grab onto something that wasn't there.

People were left feeling as though their bodies had been blown out from under their head, their eyes. In truth, it was their world. The framework in which they were meant to be happy was incinerated.

And Minato got a hug. It wasn't like there was much left to embrace.