Reviews for The Mortality Of The Immortal
Mi Ana I Numen chapter 6 . 7/3/2005
-pokes mistake- If Aragorn is King that means that it is after the War of the Ring. Theoden would be dead and Eomer should be there instead.

"Theoden lent them speedy horses and soon the were on there way back to Minas Tirith."
pupulupk chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
ew ew * starts hypoventalating*

I LOVE IT!

great story :)
Slea chapter 3 . 1/18/2003
A breath taking story of epic magnanatude I truely believe that Tolkien would be proud.

BRAVO
Jay of Lasgalen chapter 12 . 12/13/2002
I'm not sure now how I came across this story, but having found it, I think it's great. Well written, an interesting plot, and lots of angst for Legolas. I like your dark elf, the relationship between characters, and the prophecy.

I was very worried when Arwen sent a messenger with tidings of Legolas' death to Eryn Lasgalen - poor Thranduil! But no, the message was intercepted, so he didn't receive it. Just as well, I don't think he could stand too many shocks like that. Especially as I've just got Thranduil to (mistakenly) believe that his son has been killed. (Check out 'Good Troll Hunting'!)
Artemisa chapter 11 . 9/27/2002
One of the best stories I've ever read. I hope you write another soon. I've enjoyed it a lot, the way you write makes the reader to go inside the story and feel it.
The Not-So-Talented J A Sploggle McSploggle of the House of Illingworth chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
Hey. Fantastic! I managed to read this all the way through from start to finish last night. I found it really easy to read and yet it reminded me a lot of the actual LOTR book, which is sort of a contradiction because I found that quite difficult to get into. Your writing flows really well, even when you say you've got writer's block. I especially liked the fight scene at the end; I thought the descriptions and the dialogue were spot on. If I made one criticism it would be that you've got to be carefully not to slip into cliches (easier said than done, I know), and I spotted once or twice when I could sort of tell that you'd used phrases that seemed more modern than Tolkienian, if you know what I mean. :-)

Anyway, I'm no expert, just saying what I think. I love the way you write, and I loved this. Are you thinking of writing another LOTR fanfic? A sequel, maybe? Hope so.

(****) Four stars! :-)
Caldera chapter 10 . 2/22/2002
Ooooooo! Thatbwas soooo good! I absolutely loved it1 this shows skill and thought (despite the typos _). Keep up the good work! _~
NC chapter 12 . 2/20/2002
I read it all!

Very good - not as sarcastic as your bachground would imply
Rasgara chapter 12 . 2/19/2002
I loved it. Im glad it ended like that. Please write more stories soon.
Minka chapter 12 . 2/19/2002
*laughs evily* you STILL can't get rid of me! *continues to laught until she chokes* ok...moving right along...THAT WAS EXCELLENT! it was so good to read a long and well written story that was finished! and you mentioned my name yet again! WOW! i feel special! *feels special until she gets dizzy* gee, until i wrote that i never knew that feeling special can make one dizzy! LOL sorry here i go again! well that was truly great, and i loved it obviously! i must appolise for taking so long to review these chapters but here i am and i bet you wish i never came back! LOL. i will go now as i did the whole story/character analsys in the last review and this one is just turning out to be long and pointless (but i think all of mine are!) and-and-and i ran out of yucky icecream! FEEL MY PAIN! just think, this may be pointless, but you will always know that i sat here, and ate rum and raisin icecream while reading your story! truth be told, i pitty you-along with anyone else who recieves reviews from me! LOL. i'm gonna go cause guess what? i'm raving yet again, so bye bye for n-good now actually, and i will look out for your new stories!

yours (don't i sound formal?) in long, stupid, pointless and boring reviews. (not anymore! LOL)

Minka chapter 11 . 2/19/2002
HOLY F# K that was good! oh my god! that was very well written and i liked the end, as it showed Legolas as being (as i like to put it) 'real' i mean, people have a tendency to really blow their fav characters out of poportion. i mean, yes Legolas is immortal, yes he is an excellent fighter, yes he is pretty much good at everything, but he is still 'real' he can be hurt to the extent of collapsing! and you showed that really well, without making him seem 'weak'! very well done, anyway, i'm no to the last bit now...bye bye,

Minka chapter 10 . 2/19/2002
BUGGER! another raisin! *throws it against the wall, it slowly slides down* (ok, that didn't happen but it sounded funny! LOL) anyway, to the review! EXCELLENT! i love the fact that Merry and Pippin are in it, and that Legolas has the whole brave 'I'm not going to risk them so i'll go off on my own' kinda thing happening! it's all good!

Aragorn just want to get Legolas in the sack! LOL sorry, again uncalled for! sadly, once again i found myself in hysterics at the arguement about the shroud! that was classic, and i cracked up. then, to show how insane i am one of the next lines read: "No one laughed, the memory of Legolas's near death haunted them already." and i was like, damnit, there i go with the cold-hearted sadisticness again!

and that was my boreing and stupid review that i am becoming famous for, so i shall go now! goodbye,

Minka chapter 9 . 2/19/2002
this is really good! it's so good to read someting like this, no slash, no romance, no Mary Sues! it is perfect...and lots of Legolas!

thankyou for your comment about my line! LOL, i'm really odd...i mean, as i read this, part of my mind was on the seriousness of it, the other was on how many ways i could see it as being funny and how i could send it up and the other part of my mind was on my rum and rasin icecream, which would be really nice with some choc topping and without the rasins, but i guess that that kinda defies the purpose huh? LOL

sorry, i'm raving, i do this all the time. i sit and i type whatever comes to mind. its a curse! LOL

i'm gonna go now! bye bye for now!

Minka Greenleaf, sitting here happily picking out rasins!
Anna Rousseau chapter 12 . 2/19/2002
Wow - I loved this fic (it had a plot!) great job - and write more soon, you've got a really great imagination! :o)
MeShelly chapter 12 . 2/18/2002
Yea! Happy endings! Poor Gimli-has to endure the forests. Hopefully he'll end up liking it. So the messenger that was supposed to tell Thranduil that Legolas was dead was killed? I couldn't tell because most of Aragorn's answer was blotted out with a big white square. Can't wait for the sequel though! :) ~Michelle