Reviews for The End of Freedom
Sennen-Hyoro chapter 32 . 1/9
Well it's to be expected really, him being a tad sadistic, especially to the one who has caused him all this pain. He's been put through an incredible amount of stress.
Sennen-Hyoro chapter 31 . 1/8
Hmm, this sure is getting interesting.
Sennen-Hyoro chapter 28 . 1/8
Well I'm glad Toshiro is back but I worry for him, he's likely to be damaged even more by this if the past chapters are any indication.
Sennen-Hyoro chapter 26 . 1/8
Good for Ichimaru, I'm glad he's going to try and help Toshiro but considering how many chapters are left...
Sennen-Hyoro chapter 25 . 1/8
I never much liked the old geezer.
Sennen-Hyoro chapter 24 . 1/8
Ichigo's inner hollow is a jerk like always.
Sennen-Hyoro chapter 23 . 1/8
Ichigo this idea of yours better work. You aren't always the brightest when it comes to planning things.
Sennen-Hyoro chapter 21 . 1/8
Poor babies, Toshiro not getting to be with Momo anymore, though she was selfish, it was better than where he is now. Man only chapter 21... I wonder what the heck will happen next.
Sennen-Hyoro chapter 19 . 1/8
That was my favourite part! Rangiku yelling at Momo, she deserved it.
Sennen-Hyoro chapter 18 . 1/8
I soooooooooo did not see any of those hints but for once I'm glad Aizen used his stupid sword! Rangiku my bby
Sennen-Hyoro chapter 17 . 1/8
This story is so painful but good, how could I not keep on reading it?
Sennen-Hyoro chapter 16 . 1/8
I'm so glad Ichigo was there to stop Hisagi, he is right, he doesn't deserve more harsh treatment but I know he'll end up getting it.
Sennen-Hyoro chapter 15 . 1/8
Well I'm called that Hyorinmaru said that to Ichigo, that someone finally knows the truth.
Sennen-Hyoro chapter 14 . 1/8
I love the concern Ichigo shows for Toshiro.
Sennen-Hyoro chapter 13 . 1/8
I feel so bad for Toshi, I've already mentioned that before but it's true. ;-; I'm so glad Ichigo turned up and saved him.