Reviews for Spectacular Shadowcat
Anime Ranger chapter 12 . 5/29/2011
Hey DOOD! dont end it! I really like ur stories and it seems to be going along fine. I was introduced to SpidermanxShadowcat in the Ultimate Spiderman Series, and I swear they r a good match. Ur story combines Spectacular spiderman and Wolverine & the X-Men right? It seems like a good story combo seeing as they both r neo marvel cartoons. :3 GOOD WORK! DONT END IT!
Biisaiyowaq chapter 12 . 2/8/2011
Mmmm...yes. Very much worth the wait! Loved the pillow scene! :D

~Biia
ClassicCartoon27 chapter 12 . 2/8/2011
Nice work.
felinefairy100 chapter 12 . 2/8/2011
So good! Peter can't stay away from Kitty long! Update soon!
PrincessStrawberries chapter 12 . 2/7/2011
haha. I never liked Emma... even though thats my OWN first name! Marvel makes the name 'Emma' sound like slut. anyho. Great job!
Devil's Bounty Hunter chapter 12 . 2/7/2011
Thanks for finally updating. It was a good chapter.
Hivedragon chapter 12 . 2/7/2011
O yeah defiantly worth the wait.
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 12 . 2/7/2011
An update!
AmeliaBaggins chapter 12 . 2/6/2011
I'm really glad you updated! And as far as I can tell it's not screwed up! Good job and please update soon!
darkmist111 chapter 12 . 2/6/2011
awsome glad to know you haven't given up on this story
spiderwriters chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
great story. yah i read online that regular disney had audio problems whereas disney hd didn't.
PrincessStrawberries chapter 11 . 1/10/2011
Oh my god. this story is sooo good. I loved how Bobby was grabbing her waist to stop her. i was like, lol. nd i just wanted to mention about Gwen likeing Peter? Bobby likes Kitty too, so... LOVE TRIAGNLE. flet like mentioing that. Please upadate it! please please please pleaseeee. pretty please?

THE PRINCESS NAMED AFTER THE RED JUICEY FUIRT HERSELF- PRINCES STRAWBERRY
Zinjab chapter 11 . 12/23/2010
I love this story when you thought it was not interesting I liked the whole thing and hope that you keep writing
AmeliaBaggins chapter 11 . 12/16/2010
Haha I love it! Please update soon!
darkmist11 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010