Reviews for Spike VS Edward
Loved it seriously fucking funny man
Oh my god your a genius seriously your like my hero now thank you for getting rid of those sparkling excuses for vampires and pleas torture Stephanie Myers to your hearts content
mightymel30 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Even though I do like the twilight series I love buffy. I think your story was hilarious and very well thought out. Bravo!
TheUnquietDead chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
I thought it was funny. Poor Dawn has to settle for a normal boring guy or end up a nun. Probably a nun with Buffy being, well, Buffy.
SixPerfections chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
Fuunnyyy. LOL Dawn being like super angst out of control girl was great. You should write another chapter of this at some point. Cordy would be Funny like you hinted. Also need Buffy. And please Faith? I know she's hard to like for some people unless you've seen AtS with her in it, but I love her :D. Twilight bashing is just so funny! I can't stand the actual series but some of the FF is actually pretty good :)
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
That. Was. Fucking. Classic. This is going in my favorites list. MUAHAHHAAA!
Cecilia Green chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Haha, I just love Drusilla everywhere she goes. Especially when she's playing duckling with Stephanie Meyer. DOWN with the prissy vampire disease! Let the true creatures of darkness RISE! RISE I TELL YOU RISE MUAHAHAHAHAAA!
*ahem* great fic by the way. Are you going to post Cordelia and Harmony VS Alice? Cause I'd really like that and so far the only girl power you have here is that little bit with Dru.
Cecilia Green chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
I'm just a biiiiiig, fluffy puppy with bad teeth. No, not the hair. Never the hair. Now off - to the Angel-mobile!
this story is perf
Cecilia Green chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Let me give you a visual:
A girl next to her computer, doubled over and being consumed by unshakable laughter. Tears of joy gleam in her face as she hastily reaches for her phone and calls her mega Twi-hard friend and urges her to read this fanfiction. Then, she sets down her phone and rereads the story over and over and over again until she can quote it. After that, she watches the best Spike-based episodes of Buffy, then she reads some terrifying chapters of her sister's copy of Dracula, then rereads the story some more.
Now imagine her delight upon discovering that there are more chapters, and picture her reading them all with glee.
Thank you for setting the record straight with vampires. Love Drusilla at the end, by the way.
LPeck chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Laughed the entire way through! Go kill the fairies! Quick quick!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
More story! More story! More story! More story!More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! repeat forever Did I mention I want more story? Well I do. :) Please update with another chapter. You could do Cordelia VS whoever Jasper's mate is. More, pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaesssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
maevezz chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
I love it! you should do one of damon from vampire diaries beating up rosalie, she is a total beyatch
littlesoul7 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh... My... God... BEST DESTRUCTION OF TWILIGHT EVER! Sorry, I felt that caps where nessecary to display my enjoyment of this short-story. I loved that you added Dracula! He was so great!
And then where you put Joss and Stephanie Meyer in it... Yes! Just... Yes! So great!

Anyhow, thanks for making this cool story, very amusing while trying to drag myself through Naruto (I made a bet to my friend that I could finish the first before she could finish second... I realized to late that this was a mistake. As the anime is far to predictable, doesn't havee nough depth for my liking, and just... Feh! I prefer cool things, like... BtVS! And Warriors! Not to mention... Doctor Who!). And reading amusing stories with it playing in the background is perfect. 'cause then I can claim that I've seen it, and beat my friend :)

Thanks!
Oh, And my username in littlesoul7, so contact me! I'd love to get to know this destroyer of evil things! (I didn't log in 'cause I'm lazy. 'Tis the curse of the teenager.)

Littlesoul7/Hollyleaf26
natywaty chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
you should do a connor vs renesmee next
Crazymang chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
really good i loved it made me laugh but i'd like to see a little bit more detel