Reviews for Spike VS Edward
stranrep chapter 1 . 6/1
I don't like that you killed them; they are not paragons, but killing is overboard. But bashing Meyer was good.
real bloody hey vampires this is makin me cry
hell yeah
preach it
Nekolvr11 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
You forgot Lestat! What 'Classic Vampires VS Twilight' doesn't have Lestat DeLioncourt. He was the first vamp I remeber playing an instrument (violin) before Edward thought he made it cool with his piano. And Louis and a Claudia the proper child vamp.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
Loved it seriously fucking funny man
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Oh my god your a genius seriously your like my hero now thank you for getting rid of those sparkling excuses for vampires and pleas torture Stephanie Myers to your hearts content
mightymel30 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Even though I do like the twilight series I love buffy. I think your story was hilarious and very well thought out. Bravo!
TheUnquietDead chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
I thought it was funny. Poor Dawn has to settle for a normal boring guy or end up a nun. Probably a nun with Buffy being, well, Buffy.
SixPerfections chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
Fuunnyyy. LOL Dawn being like super angst out of control girl was great. You should write another chapter of this at some point. Cordy would be Funny like you hinted. Also need Buffy. And please Faith? I know she's hard to like for some people unless you've seen AtS with her in it, but I love her :D. Twilight bashing is just so funny! I can't stand the actual series but some of the FF is actually pretty good :)
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
That. Was. Fucking. Classic. This is going in my favorites list. MUAHAHHAAA!
Cecilia Green chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Haha, I just love Drusilla everywhere she goes. Especially when she's playing duckling with Stephanie Meyer. DOWN with the prissy vampire disease! Let the true creatures of darkness RISE! RISE I TELL YOU RISE MUAHAHAHAHAAA!
*ahem* great fic by the way. Are you going to post Cordelia and Harmony VS Alice? Cause I'd really like that and so far the only girl power you have here is that little bit with Dru.
Cecilia Green chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
I'm just a biiiiiig, fluffy puppy with bad teeth. No, not the hair. Never the hair. Now off - to the Angel-mobile!
this story is perf
Cecilia Green chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Let me give you a visual:
A girl next to her computer, doubled over and being consumed by unshakable laughter. Tears of joy gleam in her face as she hastily reaches for her phone and calls her mega Twi-hard friend and urges her to read this fanfiction. Then, she sets down her phone and rereads the story over and over and over again until she can quote it. After that, she watches the best Spike-based episodes of Buffy, then she reads some terrifying chapters of her sister's copy of Dracula, then rereads the story some more.
Now imagine her delight upon discovering that there are more chapters, and picture her reading them all with glee.
Thank you for setting the record straight with vampires. Love Drusilla at the end, by the way.
LPeck chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Laughed the entire way through! Go kill the fairies! Quick quick!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
More story! More story! More story! More story!More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! More story! repeat forever Did I mention I want more story? Well I do. :) Please update with another chapter. You could do Cordelia VS whoever Jasper's mate is. More, pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaesssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?