Reviews for Thanksgiving
YurieOfTheLair chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I love this, but I really think you should continue it, with the thanksgiving dinner, I would like to read that :D
moms5thchild chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Hello, I haven't checked the BJ site in a long time. I'm glad to see someone new posting here. I loved your story, I can picture the scene in my head with ease. I hope to see more from you soon.

EmmaRose2 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
What a great story and, FINALLY, one that makes sense and is well-written, not based on some ridiculous fantasy! It's been quite a while since a good one appeared! Please, do continue with another story - you truly have a wonderful talent.
sp72 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Blind Justice was such a great show with a interesting plot and strong characters - its a pity it lasted only for one season when a lot of really stupid shows lasts for hundreds of episodes.

Nice story - could be a good beginning for a longer one. A lot of people who love the show would appreciate it. Keep on writing :o)
bookworm2dance chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This is really good. Thanks so much for writing it. I love Blind Justice and ever since I got into it (during the summer holidays) this is the only new story to have been posted. Do you know of any others in other fandoms or sites. I have started one called Justice in NCIS if you are interested. You can find it in my profile. You don't have to read both to understand the story. Please write more Blind Justice fics. Pretty Please!
moreteaplease chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Yay a new Blind Justice fic!

This is nice, especially the bit about bilingual Hank! I have a German Shepard who understands commands in English and British Sign Language, so struck a chord there :)

Well done, now write some more please!