Reviews for The Return
1puppyluv chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Who's Blackfur? I really like this story and I hope you update another chapter!
1puppyluv chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Yay! I have soo been looking foward to this!
ihavelivedathousandlives chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Well, that was fast. LoL good story
ihavelivedathousandlives chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
This is cool, and just one thing, you didn't add question marks on some of the questions... not to be mean, just I'm a grammar freak.
ihavelivedathousandlives chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
O, sounds good so far! Except I have a few questions, who is the father of Frostkit and the narrator kit? And, is this based before or after Sunrise?
warriorz chapter 10 . 2/17/2010
love it!

i wonder what happens next
deletedaccount17 chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
Loved the chapter, keep writing!
Fogtalon chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
Good idea for the ending! I wasn't expecting Ravenwing to join the clan, I just thought it might be like where they couldn't see eachother and stuff. But its very good! One suggestion is that you should make the clan not trust Ravenwing at first, since he was a member of Skyclan.
ImmortalShippo chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
NOES, LEAFPOOL IS DEAD. D:
ImmortalShippo chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
Hmm. short. :
ImmortalShippo chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
so squirellflight ACTUALLY had kits this time. cool. :3
Fogtalon chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
Nice job! I like it! Oh, and you didn't think I'd forget to review, did you? :) Sorry, but I'm busier during the week because of school. Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving!
Fogtalon chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
I like it so far! Oh, and just in case you didn't get my PM, here is a Thornclaw plushie for reviewing! Also: I have a poll up on my profile, and I added a new story, Lightningkit's Story. And a fifth chapter in Rivertail's Story if you haven't read it yet. But I think you have. Thank you! Story looks great! Keep it up!
Fogtalon chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
I like it so far! I can't wait to read the next chapters! And I always thought Erin Hunter should do another book on Skyclan, too! Oh, and thank you for the review on mine!
Whirlwind Daze chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
How does sky-clan come into this? And also you rush instantly from Leafpool's death to their apprenticeship. You could at least add, a moon or so later. (Wait did that sound mean? Soory, I'm rushing to finish this review, my mom's yelling at me!)