Reviews for Sticks and Stones
MyChemicalDarkness chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Oh my god, this is too cute :O (shows how twisted I am, thinking the angsty situation is cute -_-) But I love these two and I definitely think you captured them well *nods*
PinkBlackWhite chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I. love . You.

WE NEED MORE DOLLS YAOI, PEOPLE!

*KYAAAAAAAAAAAA***
Rinhail chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
OMG! I've always wanted to find a fic starring these two; and here it is! Excellent job!
Chubby-King-Chocobo chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Cute~~ Though Shouta is being kinda mean there ;_;. Thank you for posting! I was surprised to see there even was an archive for Dolls.
Hiza Montmorency chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Can I get you to write more Dolls Fanfic's? Because I love this! This is really quite good. It's sad there isn't more Dolls stuff up. Keep writing!
Kaye chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
man i practicly love you for this

it must be annoying to be the only

dolls fanfic but its great
M-DeadAccount chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
OH.

MY.

It exists!

A DOLLS fanfiction archive exists!

You, my friend, are a pioneer with this adorably angsty fic.

I shall join you in expanding this collection!

xDD.

:3excited,

Meza
Annie chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
... I like it, I just sort of wish there was more of it. They're such a cute couple, I think, and you caught the dark part of the cute. Nice job.
Tasi chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
OMG YEA! A Dolls fic! You just made my day...lol. I kind of dread the day Tama finds out what Shouta's real job is. I don't thinks its going to be pretty...Anyways thanks for writing this and I'm looking forward to more in the future (hopefully).

PS I would write a Dolls fic only if real life would stop getting in the way. XD