Reviews for You're my geek
Zurc Elle.96 chapter 39 . 2/22
Nagi or Yukito or Ikuto or Utau.
ANNA chapter 44 . 2/4
Please OH PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I HAVE READ ALL OF THE CHAPTERS IN 2 DAYS THATS HOW MUCH SO PLEASE! Love your work by the way
this chapter was amazing I cant wait for the next one W
PrincessSkylar chapter 44 . 1/24
So in love with story. Hope you update soon
Animefungirl12 chapter 20 . 1/23
omfg nooooooooooooooooooooooooo how could u omg i love rima in this lmaoooo barbie from hell XD and egg her face lol i love the coedy in the sad parts anywayss i cant wait to see what else happens this story is reaally good.
Anime fan chapter 44 . 1/20
I love this story pls pls pls continue it your a really good writer!
michelle.yu.7106 chapter 44 . 1/21
Loved it plx update sooner
Amuto.Kutau.Rimahiko.Kaya chapter 27 . 1/18
This French is terrible. None of the translations are good. The last one isn't right either. Well, there's only one word wrong in that one but still. If you ever want to change them, do message me. :)

Lots of love from France !

Ps : I love this story.
LilacPrimaDonna chapter 44 . 1/18
I kinda have a tear in my eye... QwQ
I can finally read this story. Hopefully. And after almost three years too... [February marks the month I started reading SC! fanfic. :p]
I wish I'd started reading fanfic before 2012. Then I could have forced/convinced/motivated half the authors who've stopped writing to continue. Oh well. :c
Awesome of you to continue this story. I'm excited. c:
Update! :))
Animefungirl12 chapter 44 . 1/17
We will never give up on, jus don't take 4 years again lmaoo I'll wait for ur update
StarElsie chapter 44 . 1/16
Oh yay
lovelycupcake2011 chapter 44 . 1/16
Good luck with nursing! I hope I have enough time for myself when I'm in med school! I know it's very demanding, but it will all work great in the long run! So let's be very deligent in our studying! Oh and you for the chapters! I very glad you decided to update more chapters! I like reading your story! I can't wait for an update!
ShipperLover33 chapter 43 . 1/2
Im begging you please, Please, continue the story ›M‹ (I've actually waited 4 years for you to continue, not in a stalkish i just really wanted you to finish)
Anime in Love FOREVER chapter 43 . 12/3/2014
I'm so in love with this story!
Please write the next chapter soon!
Amuto Forever!