Reviews for L4D Movie Night
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I LOVED IT OMG PLEASE DO A PAR 10 PLEASE OMG THIS HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE AM AZING SERIES
lovesick.Blondie chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Not bad . Honestly i didn't think bill had it in him lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This is amazing! I love it! You write the best L4D fanfics I have ever read! Please keep writing! *w*
Looking4thebest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
MOARRRRRRRRRRR NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWww
Alvin Nobody chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Jeez you're good at this. I think I have to go to the bathroom again.
Drunkle Qrow chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Didn't like this one as much a saga of humanity. It was well written and all. Same comments on the sex writing as a left before. Would have liked more back story on what was going on. But it was a one chapter deal so its not the end of he world. Either way good job. I'm going to move on to the sequel now and see where that leads. (Probably more sex but more story considering the length). Just dot do anything with smokers...I've seen enough hentai to know where that will go.
c.j chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
have her cut her nails and learn to a gun and join the group it wood be new
ilikeleft4dead chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Keep writing this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
If I was bill I would have killed the witch and call zoey a bitch for making the witch do that
F.J.H chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Hero bill and sexy witch! my dreams came true!
BriennetheBeauty chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Much like Zoey, I was turned on by Bill taking the "upper hand".
greendreams84 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Good story
Mr.Truth chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Wonderful Nuff said
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
...Please writer...Can I have some more! ;) That was very good. Kinky and good (giggles)
Chrissyj chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Insanely HOT! The details you give make for a perfect visual of the entire scene and I'm sure you know what it does to your readers. I'm not going to lie, I was apprehensive about getting into a story with L4D characters but oddly enough...aroused? The witch was a twisted but awesome part and made the story that much more intense. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories!