Reviews for Resident Evil: The LinX Conspiracy
AntagonistToTheWorld chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
To lazy to log in '

Doesnt everyone want to own Wesker? I know I want to. D

Anyways, this is defiantly an improvement over the first version of this. Slow start, but it pays much more attention to Chris(fricken bastard) and his feelings. Claire characterization has also improved, its actually better than a lot of the fics I read. Overall, it has great potential, keep on writing.

~Antagonist~
namine redfield chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
está muy chulo, siento escribieros el fic en español, pero es que en ingles no soy muy buena expreasndome, me gusta mucho el fic espero que no lo dejes de escribir, aunque sea de vez en cuando.
loyal yakul chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
This was a very engaging first chapter. It has caught my interest and left me wanting more. I'm disappointed with myself that I didn't get the chance to read the original version.
Supermodel Sandwich chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Awwh, I really liked this. ) The beginning especially was just brilliant, and Chris and Wesker (as well as Claire) were all portrayed beautifully, very in-character. - I can't wait for more, and to see how you portray the other characters as well~! XD

And no worries, I know I for one can relate to what you mean about being a slow-typer, and also being busy with other fics...and with playing video games. XD Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles will be out on the 17th too, along with Assassin's Creed II. I'll be glued to my TV/Xbox. XD

Good luck with the fic~! D