Reviews for Post Ep for YESTERDAY
HeathRowTottie chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Great story. Funny and a little bit wicked.
Darin's-Sis chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Great story. "He nodded and smiled at her high school victory." I know exactly which smile that is...can see it clearly in my mind. LOVE that smile! Love the story too.
rindy713 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
good work with a fascinating tossed off line in that ep. i can just imagine bobby being captivated by it!
bogoalexea chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
LOL... This 'mini'- story made me laugh:)
gerfan chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Great story, cute.
AdrienneClaire chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Once again you wrote a great story, maybe a little too short ;-) because we all love the Bobby/Alex situations.

Congratulations ! Hope to read from you soon.

Isabelle
superfelix chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Ui...yes, the mini-skirt. I really want to read Bobby's thoughts in that moment.

Yes, a talk in a bar...perfect: "Tell me what you would have worn that miniskirt for."

"I only did once, and that was to make sure Tommy Webster noticed me."..wohoo.

"And did he?"

"I had a date to the senior prom by the end of the day."...very cool!

"I liked to wear it on Fridays… to see what other guys might be out there to date on Saturday nights."...holy-moly.

"C'mon, Goren…I was in Vice…I'm sure you caught my act there a time or two."

He shook his head. "I'm sorry to say that I never had the pleasure."...oh no, poor Bobby.

You never know...perfect little one.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I can't believe how cute this was! i'm in total love with that episode...and your post epi just added to it! thank you so much! that was in character, i do believe. I think that bobby has/is/was always intrigued by our eames! thanks!
chlark4 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Loved this. Very nice.
besacco chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I hope you realize that you must now write a sequel to this that lets Bobby see her in the skirt. Lots of the good smut you write would be good too!
Humor In A Bittersweet Life chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
OMG "C" ~ I can't even tell you how much I love this story! SO good! Thanks for putting a smile on my face tonight :)