Reviews for Chasing After Love
belladu57 chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
good_
crsma2 chapter 11 . 4/20/2012
pls pls pls pls pls UPDATE :(

I like this story. Makino as a rich heiress thats something new to read about.

Ok now that I know she doesn't have a love interest yet but I hoping that its Tsukasa (wishful thinking) I know.

Now the mystery surrounding who wants to hurt Makino I so want an update to find out. Kenny I ain't too sure. His story is really mysterious and I need to know whats happening with him not wanting to be the heir to his family empire.

The F4 I love it when I read about it and they still the same well especially Sojirou and Akira. As for Rui never changes just like Tsukasa who is always hot tempered and I love it when Tsukushi can tame the beast in him haha.
1sunfun chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
Nice and interessting story.

CCAP
JuNjOuSeKaIiChIlOvErYaOi chapter 11 . 12/7/2010
Continue updating! :)
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 11 . 11/6/2010
great story. I personally hope she ends up with Rui. You don't find many good stories for that pairing around.
Alycee Lanet chapter 11 . 10/1/2010
I like it!
TheDarkestButterfly chapter 11 . 9/1/2010
Looove it! Update soon!
sagittariusleo chapter 11 . 8/31/2010
I'm addicted to fanfiction, no need to worry. And yeah, I've already gotten used to waiting for new update. ( we manga fans MUST T_T )

I can't imagine Tsukishi, Tsukasa and Rui sitting their gossiping with each other. ))
Saranghae-Minnie chapter 11 . 8/30/2010
Hi hi~!

The long anticipated update is here 8D *runs to read*

"If SHINE was really behind it, then so was Kenny ... ? Was his friendship only a act?"

and

"He's my friend isn't he? But if he's really behind this then what can I do, or maybe he doesn't know about it... he's not in charge of SHINE yet is he? He's only the heir as of now..."

I'M TORN D': Eek that he may or may not be villainous (not that I've got anything against that, haha~) but her OPTIMISM makes me *U* She's trying to defend him~ SQUEE~

"At last, Tsukushi fell into a deep, but definitely a uneasy sleep."

:( *cuddles*

"'Yes. Late by exactly two minutes and fifty three point nine seconds' Tsukushi replied drily, and proceed to greet Rui by pulling the book out of his hand and waving so he could see her."

XD LOL. SHE WOULD. THIS. SHE'S SO ADORABLE *squishes* I like that they're on better terms now, especially since her interactions with Rui are this cute X3 OMG, HAHA~ BONUS POINTS BECAUSE SHE CALLED HIM STRANGE XD But he is all those nice adjectives she used too, kekeke~ And bonus points x100 because of Akira and Sojiro being insufferable flirts, haha~ Oh Tsukushi, your life is so hard~ (AKIRA~ *squishes*)

OMG GURL, WHAT IS THERE TO FORGIVE? D: LITTLE CHAPTER OVER NO CHAPTER ANY DAY. AND YOU ARE NOT LOSING ME ANYTIME SOON, NOT EVEN IF YOU START KILLING PEOPLE OFF.

(and ROFL, I'm sure you would XD I am so unsubtle it hurts, kekeke~ AND REALLY~? *U* I'll hold you to that XD SQUEE~ Kenny! :D)

Happy Writings~

Best,

Saranghae-Minnie
sharx chapter 11 . 8/30/2010
OMG OMG OMG

hey yo yo yo :D

sorry long time no talk again

but OMG YOU UPDATED~ and so did i ;)

*wink :D

anyways so long no talk have to catch up

but your chapter is so amazing as always

you are SUCH A GOOD WRITER please do update soon.

yes even though i'm barely on this site but i still check your fanfic its the only thing i do~ :D

so please do update soonnn
rani chapter 11 . 8/30/2010
so happy to read a new chapter!

keep going i love this one!
APrincessThatNeedsNoPrince chapter 10 . 7/3/2010
oh plz continue dis story! its so great! i cannot belieive kenny would be traitor! and i wonder who tsukushi will marry in the end. plz update if u can. its such an original and great story. i love it soooo much! and i promise to take the poll!
KagomeBadass17 chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
I bet it's Rui! He's ALWAYS sleeping!
elfandwonderful chapter 10 . 6/28/2010
this is good. u shd continue. i really want rui and tukushi to end up together and also it would be nice to mive into the romance bit.

plz pm me. thank u!
XxOliviaAmutoFanXx chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
Your stories are always soo good! I am so happy you give me constructive criticism. It helps me a lot!